www.billofrights.org

Monday, October 20, 2014

It Don't Mean.....

Just because I don’t write, doesn’t change the goodness of God. If I have a bad day doing battle, with cancer, and the devil, doesn’t change the goodness of God. Some people say to me; How can you say that, God is good, when often you feel so bad at times?            This life is not about me, and it’s not about you. It is totally about our Creator, and His Son Jesus. 

Many folks don’t like that a bit!! They feel that they should be the star, of the show, in their lives. They deny that there is a God, and yet, worship so many other god’s that it is ridiculous. They wonder around aimlessly hoping that something, in their lives will work out to their satisfaction, and give them true fulfillment. It will never happen, if we don’t get back to our Creator. We were created to have a relationship with the Father, and if we never realize that, then we are lost. 

I keep posting this verse, over, and, over again, and every time that I do, it has a stronger meaning. The Bible is very clear, on how that we make the transition, into the Kingdom of God.  There is not but one way, and nobody gets grandfathered in. Nobody is going because Mother, or Father, Sister, Brother, Aunt, Uncle, Cousin, or friend had a relationship with the Almighty One, that loves us dearly!!

John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 

Who was Jesus talking to?  He is talking to us, You, Me, male female, child, or anybody with breath. He is desperately pleading, for all to come to Him, so that He can show us the way back, to the Father. Our prideful blindness, along with the satanic illusions that Satan keeps, before our eyes, is the only thing that, is keeping us in the dark.  The only way that I know that, we can break through this blindness is by, the Holy Spirit. 

Our God, our Creator, Our Father, Our Savior, Our Holy Spirt is One being. I don’t understand how He splits Himself in different ways, but I do believe that He does. I also understand that it is because of His love for those that He created, to draw us back into Him presence. Once we go to live with the Father, I can’t really say what it will be like, because no man knows. There is a lot about our future existence in the land of Heaven that is a blur. All that really don’t matter, because it will be there, and waiting on the Children of God to occupy.

The real jewel is the relationship that we can have with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, while we are still on the earth. We can talk with them, and get guidance, on how to live our lives. Once you get to know Who that they are, then you no longer worry about your future home.    James, get real!!    You are dying from cancer.     How can you say these things?     Because: I know the Father, and the Son, And Holy Spirit. My body is dying.     I am not!!      I will live forever, and my body will not cease to exist a moment before, the Lord scoops me up in His loving arms, and takes me home to be in the presence, of our Father forever.

The only thing is while I am waiting on the day is that I have a burden. Most of the people that, I live around, are going to hell. They don’t want to hear about Jesus. Most of the people in this city that I live in are going to Hell, and they seem content with that move.  If I didn’t realize that it takes the Holy Spirit to move them, I would pull what little hair that, I have left out!! Most seem to want to argue about everything, and I refuse to argue.

Please forgive my slackness this past month. It has been rough on me. Dealing with something that I never saw coming, and pleading with God, for more life, in my time. Then some junkie stole my pain medication, because the pain of their addiction was much greater, than the pain of the cancer killing me. I have been dealing with that one on several different levels, and forgiveness wasn’t an easy one.

I honestly pray that if you never come to the Saving grace of Jesus Christ that you don’t put it off another minute. May the good Lord keep you, and bless you!!     Ain’t Jesus Awesome?

                    ….Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment