www.billofrights.org

Friday, August 22, 2014

Serious About Eternity

I need to apologize, because I have been at the hospital, for the past six hours having testing done. I was planning on writing something that; I thought would be significant to living, the Christian way of life. That is what I always try to do, but sometimes I miss a little. I had also downloaded a video yesterday, and I didn’t watch it until early this morning.

After watching this video called, “The reality of heaven. What will Heaven be like?  What will Hell be like?” I thought that it showed some fact, straight for the Bible that was very interesting. These are the videos that I like to watch, without breaking out the logical tools, to figure out, what it all means. This video is 36:54 in length, and I enjoyed it all. Actually, I plan to watch it over tonight, and if it was as good, as it was the first time, it will go into my library.

If you are one of the readers that, take the things of God seriously. I know that it should be worth the watching once, or twice.   If you enjoy these kind of video, or if you have found a video, that you really enjoy, and you believe that other would get some good, from them also, and then send me an e-mail. I promise not to reveal your name, unless you want me to.

    …….Much Love 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment