www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Staggering Thought

So far this week I have spent, two half-days, in the hospital, and the Doctor office. I will be going back Friday also, to have a procedure done, on my colon. That is where the culprit lies that, is giving me the most trouble. Now my Doctor is starting to speak, of such issues as chemotherapy. I am handling all this new stuff quite well, simply because I know that I am a child of God, and He is in charge, of even small things like my life.

I don't know if you have really put much consideration, in to the people, on this planet, and everything around us. All you have to do is go to the moon, and look at the earth, and you will not see a human, with the naked eye. There are much more planets, solar systems, and galaxy’s, that we can see though human technology, and we think that there is some more that we can't see.

Here is a staggering thought; at least it is to me. We have a creator, who deserves to have the title of God. Who knows everything about each one of us? He can read our thoughts, and He can read our hearts. He knows where we are at, and what we are doing, at all times. This is an amazing reality, which God can do, showing is love for us. Even those that love us the most can't, accomplish this feat.

Luke 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

I have this terrible problem. I believe every word in the Bible, whether I understand it, or if it makes sense or not to me. I will tell you the truth. I don't have enough sense to understand the Bible. Let’s go back to the valley, of the dry bones, in the book of Ezekiel. Do you understand how, those bones came back to life? I understand who did it, and I know that Our God can take nothing, and create something from it. This time He had a little to work with from the beginning, but it would not have made a difference to Father.

Neither do I know how He done this, because when these bones started finding, the other bones that, was a part of the skeletal system, I think that would have done me in. I admire, and greatly honor those, in the Bible, that Father showed His awesome power. There is a thing, and a certain way that the Lord works, in our lives. He never does something that we can do for ourselves. Often times He will allow us, to get our backs up against the wall, with no move left, for us in sight. Don’t you think that, it is totally awesome, how our God works, in our lives?


Who knows where our Father’s Heaven is located? I mean how far away is He from us? I am sure we can’t see Heaven, because it is in the Spiritual realm. It might be right in front of our eyes, and we simply can’t see it. I don’t have a clue where that it is, but I believe that it is, and I certainly believe that, it will be my home one day. Why do I believe that, or why do I believe anything concerning the Bible? After all, it was written so long ago, do you thing that it has any relevance in today society.


John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.


That just might be a lie, written to make you look, like a fool!! I have looked like a fool, over many things, in my life. I am convinced that, this story of our God is as true, as I have socks, on my feet right now. The Word of God is true, and the like of Jesus, as my Savior is true. Holy Spirit is true, because He is living on the inside of me. He is guiding me toward, the true path of God. Jesus is an awesome God, because He never tells us to hurt, or kill anybody. He is true love, because His Father is love.


I have a friend right now that; I have been inviting to attend church with me, for a while now. This past week he said that he would be going with me. Saturday night he text me saying that he wasn’t going to go. I saw him today, after several text massage, that confirmed that he wasn’t doing all that well. I had the privilege, of speaking to him face, to face, this afternoon.


I told him these things; I don’t care if you ever go to church with me. I am not mad about any of it. You know that your life is totally wrecked, and mess up beyond, you repairing it. You are stressing over the issues that you can’t control, so why don’t we fix what you can right now…OK? What are you talking about my friend said? Buddy you need to get a working relationship with Jesus, and I am not saying anything about a church. You have a miserable life, and if you don’t get a relationship with Jesus, you will die, and spend eternity roasting in Hell.


He told me that I was right, and that was the only thing could help him. You can see if, I would tell my buddy, about the fact that he needed to have a relationship with Jesus, then I must believe the things that, I write about. I have known this guy for three years now, and he knows about Jesus. It is time for that relationship to begin with Him. Once he does that, and puts Jesus first in his life, all those other problems will work out.


I do believe he Word of God, and I will make no apologies, because I do. It is the most wonderful book that was ever written. The Words that Jesus spoke are in Red. The words that are in black are the ones that Father wrote. The entire Bible was written by God, but pinned by many authors. Once we settle that truth in our hearts, we can start to learn and believe. Ain’t God Awesome?


….Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment