www.billofrights.org

Thursday, March 17, 2011

is this the beginning of the end?

hey you,...............welcome,..............come on in, and kick your shoes off,...................sit a spell,...............your just in time for another edition of as the world burns!!

 i can help but feel for Japan.  they don't seem to be able to catch a break. first a massive earthquake hits their country followed by a killer tsunami. as that wasn't bad enough,.........now they have a real threat concerning their nuclear power plants with a threat of radiation leaks.     guess what?               there is more!!        if you can believe that!!            now, .......heavy snow is falling a crossed northern Japan slowing the rescue efforts of hunting for missing survivors. there is not but about half-million unaccounted people right now. Geeze Louise..

 ..............speaking of un-grateful pieces of crapola ..............that madman in Libya, Muammar Gaddafi has stuck his old nasty head up again trying to overrun opponents fighting against his four-decade long rule. i would guess  that if any thanks were to be given for sparing the life of this fool...........it should go to the United States. we should have simply killed him back in the 80's.
now I'm not much for capitol punishment, but i do believe there are times when it's best to take the life of a fool such as this one!! any tyrant that causes such havoc in the world,..........should be taken out of this world!!  that goes just as well for the cousin of our current President,.......Osama bin  Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden....................Damn,...........i never realized that he had all that name going on, but i still believe that he deserves a early trip to the pits of hell!!!                    enough of this for now!!

mean-while.........and on the home front...............my personal home front....................it's seems that going through my Paxcil withdrawal's has caused another effect to come on my life.           
first let me say this: i am a blessed man. all my needs have been met, and my miserable life has been spared more times that i have fingers to count on. the only thing that i own is a few rags, that i call clothes. all the things in my life that I'm enjoying right now are somebody else's stuff.
let me make this clear........OK?         my net worth is less than a hundred dollars!! i really don't think that my clothes are worth that much, but they might be.
i can tell you the last time that i ate fast food. it was in August of last year. i had two burgers at Burger King off the dollar menu with a small order of french fries.
i really don't have anything to complain about, but i have something driving me insane right now. for a couple weeks now, i've been going through, severe at times, with-drawl's from Paxcil. i had no way to get them since i've lost my medical card from Shands Hospital due to the fact that i can't get a new I.D. without a copy of my original birth certificate.
I'm also on a good amount of medication for my blood pressure, and heart. all the heart meds are gone, and I'm on the last of my medicine for my blood.           i am between a rock, and a hard place!          now that just sucks.
now,.............like i really needed something else to go wrong.............the only way that i found to generate money, which is donating plasma, has been ripped right out from underneath me.   my heart rate is running too high now that I'm coming off the Paxcil. i've come from a normal heart-beat of 65-77 up to 104. the Paxcil was what was keeping it lower.
i could tell that it had been creeping up a little each week, but i never did put two, and two together to equal Paxcil. last week it was at 95, and today 104.
so,.............what's next:                 either i get all these medical problems worked out, and quickly i might add, or i see another stroke in my near future. i've already had two before, and i believe than one more should do one of two things.  it's either going to take me out, or leave me sitting in a nursing home, slobbering all over myself!!
if it was my choice..............i would chose death!!    the bad thing is that it's not my choice, and i have been spared some many times before. it's in God's hands, and for some reason He seems to like me on the earth!! i should have died many times before.       hell,...........by all rights,.........i should have died that night that i tried to kill myself taking all those pills, and washing it down with beer!!
ok,.............i'm finished venting. i knew that i was heading into a storm in my life. i just don't know what it actually is yet. somehow i know that all this is not the real storm,.................but it's getting closer.

 i'll leave you with a little redneck wisdom today.......................

He who laughs last probably doesn’t understand the joke

She’s wound up tighter than the girdle of a baptist minister’s
wife at an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast.

and last..............................
Don’t worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.


            ............much love




No comments:

Post a Comment