www.billofrights.org

Friday, August 1, 2014

Are Dead Folks Walking?

I know and realize that, I often write about some controversial issues. That seem like they are crazy, and far away, from the reality that we live in. I do understand that some of the readers simply act like they believe that I have lost my mind. If I was reading a blog like this a few years ago, I would have been laughing, at the things that I am saying. When I am writing about issues like the New World Order, and the coming persecution of the Christians, and like issues my target is the true Christians. I don’t believe that anybody else can receive a message like these.

I am truly amazed at how far, the world is sliding down the chute, into total degradation. The Word of God explains to those who have understanding, and ears to hear, what Holy Spirit is speaking about. One way to know if you are really saved is, if Holy Spirit is leading, and guiding you, in the things of God. Trying to live a Christian life, without the guidance of Holy Spirit is impossible to do.

John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Holy Spirit comes to live inside of your heart, which is the center of your being, and leads you on the right path. It is a privilege to have God Himself living on the inside of us, and that is exactly what is happening. Read the scripture, and believe the scripture, because the Word of God is the only truth that, we have in this world. The world, which includes all the systems of the world, and all the intelligence that, the world has is blind to the Spirit of Truth, and is impossible to know Him.

but ye know him; Those four words, if you will allow it to seep down into your Spirit, and Holy Spirit will take a hold, of these four words, and magnify them, to the point that, they swell up on the inside of you, to the point that, you can shout with joy!! That is what He does, and that is the way that He operates. Look at the words right after that phrase.

The fact of, (for He dwelleth in you, and shall be in you,) because of that phrase, I believe that it is saying that, you cannot, and will not lose your Salvation. A lot of people think that Salvation is conditional, and the basis of that condition is how that we behave. How that we perform would be a better way to describe this action. The Fact that Holy Spirit is living on the inside of us is purely because of the Grace of God, and it is real time security against the flames of Hell!! At this point in our Salvation the last thing that we should worry about is Hell.

I downloaded this thirty minute documentary yesterday about the rapture. It was saying that a lot of Christians are going to miss out on that great event. Then it went into great detail, on what they need to do, to make sure that they don’t get left out. Does this already sound like, I needed to cut it off, and move right along? I realized this is what I needed to do, but I wanted to hear their thoughts, on how I could control not missing, my rapture experience. 
 
I watched it for about five more minutes, as they proceeded to explain in machine gun fashion, the great works of perfection, that would guarantee me success. At what time in our lives of Salvation, does Jesus base the outcome on how we perform, rather than what He has already done for us, and the Father? There is no trickery to Salvation. If there were any trickery included, in our plan of Salvation, it would greatly change the character of God. My friend,…….that ain’t going to happen!!

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. 
 
I want to share these three verses, about the working of Holy Spirit in our lives, found in the letter to the Ephesians. I would recommend that you allow these verses to simmer in your Spirit. That is the way that we get the most, from reading the Word of God. That is why Holy Spirit came to live on the inside of us, and that is the reason that He stays, for good, once He moves in. He never will leave you, or forsake you. (Hebrews 13:5)

Ephesians 1:12-14 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. 13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

I guess that you can tell that, I didn’t go into the direction, that I was planning to go. I always go in the direction, that Holy Spirit leads me to go in. The best thing that ever happened to me, or anybody else was the day that, I accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior, because that is the only way, Holy Spirit moves on the inside of us. It will change everything about a person, and give great meaning to a life, that had no meaning before. It really don’t matter how meaningful that a person thinks that their life is, because without Jesus in a person’s life, they are just walking dead.

It is amazing at the dead people that we have walking on the face of this earth. They don’t even, or can’t even know that they are dead, until Holy Spirit knocks on the door of their heart, showing them their sin, and pointing to Jesus as the only solution.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Ain’t Jesus Awesome?

.Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment