www.billofrights.org

Monday, August 11, 2014

We Are Family.......

I guess most of you realize that, I told all that, I was going to have my colonoscopy procedure performed, in the early morning tomorrow, which was Friday the Eighth. Today was the first time, which I have got the time, verified. I have a lot of folks that I call my associates, who live in the same general vicinity, with I do. They are not close enough to consider them the fact that, they are friends. I care about them. Mostly I care about their soul, which I know that they are going to hell. Jesus paid the full price to keep everybody out of the pit, and I don’t understand those who will not accept His offer.

It never ceases to amaze me, when I have one of my Saved buddies, standing in a mixed crowed. I will start barraging about how that I will be healed, and they will cut me off, saying that they know that but, they want to talk about something else, or some other aspect, from the Doctors point of view. Maybe I need to make what I am saying clearer.

The thing that I am trying to do is brag, on my Jesus, in front of a person that, doesn’t know Him, and really needs to know Him. That is he way that I operate. I want to introduce people to Jesus, by allowing them to join, in on a conversation. If the never join in, then I will ask then their opinion about something. This is just me, but I find that more of those who don’t know Jesus really, don’t know what to say. Most of them if they feel any pressure at all will get defensive and grow cold really quick.

I have put a lot of thought, and prayer, of how I can be an effective soul winner. The first reason, which I believe that we need to know, is why we would want to lead anybody to Jesus, to begin with. Is it trying to get more crowns, than everybody else? Is it so that Jesus will have our name, on an honorary hall of fame plaque, posted on the Pearly Gates? There might be a lot of different reasons that, I have not thought of, or mentioned. I am going to go ahead and tell you what my main thought will be.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I really think that everything that we do, from the point, of receiving our Salvation, should be based, on a totally new and different concept. Something that we don’t know anything about, unless we had parents who studied, the Word of God, in great detail. I didn’t have this working, in my parents, and if it has ever happened, that it was several generations down the line.

What I am speaking about the word of love. The form of the word that is associated with God. The only way that I believe that, we ever knew anything, about that form of love, was through the study, of the Word of God. Most of us when talking about love, would relate to another human body.

This deal with me having cancer is a great way to introduce my relationship, with others who don't know, either one of us. I know that this is going to sound really off key, but my cancer has become a wonderful tool to talk with other about Jesus. I am convinced, that a relationship with Jesus is the most important relationship, that anybody can ever have, in this world.

Our goal in this life should be to make it back to our Creator, which is our Father. I don't believe that any other form, of religion states that fact. Beside that fact, I don't believe, that any other form of religion, makes clear what we should be striving, for in any way that makes sense.

I simply love the Christian way of life, because it makes perfect sense. It is about people, who are addressed as God, and Son in the beginning. Then it changes into a relationship deal, and changes into Father, brother, director or guide, and we are considered children, with many brothers and sisters. The way that it ends up is one great big happy family!!

If you noticed, I never did say anything about religion, because it is not about religion. It is totally about being a part of the largest family ever, and that is that the family of God. Nobody in the family of God pushes religion. We have a Father who has handed, everything down to the Son, and His name is Jesus. Jesus is the one that is responsible, for those of us that are a part, of this family of God!!

This is really the most important family that, you can ever be a part of. All you do is call, on the name of Jesus...... Ain't Jesus Awesome?

…..Much Love                 

No comments:

Post a Comment