www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Jesus is the Chief

OK,……I need to get very real, with the readers, of this blog. I want to talk about what I want to talk about, because I have never had the disease of cancer before. It is not something to brag about, and it is very painful at times. It has a lot of emotional involvement, which goes with it. There is nothing glorious about it. The fact that I am a blood bought, washed, and delivered, by my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, causes me to have a different aspect, and view, on this situation.

I don’t want to sell short the horror, of this disease. It is definitely a disease, and I could not imagine trying to face this without Jesus. Jesus is my everything, and has been for quite some time. If nothing else I have drawn closer to my Jesus, and He has drawn closer to me. (James 4:8)

I need to get greatly real with you right now, because I am getting timed, of the way that, my friends react to me having cancer. Those who are not Saved think that I am a dead man. Honestly those are Saved had rather talk about what the Dr. says, and what God days about this disease. They have no tact, and want to do all the talking. I know that I am sensitive about this subject, because my adrenal glands are affected also. They are not infected with the cancer per say, but they have nodules on them, which are benign, as far as the Doctors know right now.

OK,…now listen to me!! I know that none of those that are are doing the talking are the ones, that reading this blog. I am the one that has the cancer, and I want to praise the Lord of my life, in the way that I chose to praise Him. I have nothing negative to say about Him. If there were something negative to say, he has already done much more, than I could have ever deserved, to have done. I am putting my total faith in Jesus for my healing. I don’t care what the Doctors say, or think about my situation.

If my Father God decided, to make a mud pie one day, and name him Adam, I am quite sure that, He has me completely covered!! Don’t you? That is the way I think, feel, and the way that I roll. I can tell that I have a lot more faith, and see my Lord totally different, that most of those that I know. Do you know how important that, that was for me to find out? I always had an idea to some degree, but never this much. I have wanted a relationship, that would run this deep. I had no idea that it would take me getting cancer to confirm this though.

I went to have my Colonoscopy, this past Friday, and there were some complications. My colon was so swollen up, with infection, and cancer, that they only made it a foot deep inside. The next step in get with an Oncologist, and have him perform an operation. I don’t know any details as of yet, but as usual Jesus is the Chief surgeon in charge.

As far as I can tell the Oncologist will be cutting the Cancer, out of my colon. The bad issue is that they really don't how far the cancer, in my colon. I hope that it is in one small area, and that they can get it quickly, and have enough of my colon left to work with. I guess that this is the worst scenario, that might happen.

I have no fear of the cancer, but I do have apprehension, of the colostomy bag. I am thinking that this might be an issue of pride. I will still be alive, and very much well. I need to just go forward, and accept what Jesus has planned for me to do. The truth is that I don't run anything, and the only right choice that I have to worship, and praise the Lord, who is worthy!!

Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

I love the Lord Jesus, and this verse sets the standard, for my praise to Him. I do need to apologize to the readers. I am on some pretty heavy medication for pain, and for anxiety. Sometimes my memory isn't all that great, and I tend to nod off, at times. I think that I am writing the things in my head, and heart, and when I go back to proof read, it can be hilarious, the things that I place on the paper.

I love to have a great time, even at my own expense. I think, for me, that this might have been part of what Jesus was talking about.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Ain't Jesus Great?

…...Much Love    

No comments:

Post a Comment