www.billofrights.org

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Be Thankful.....

Tomorrow is the day that, I go under the knife, to get my cancer cut, from my colon. This procedure in known as a colonoscopy. The worse thing that I can tell will be tonight, at four o’clock, when I start drinking the cocktail to clean my system completely out. Somebody had a sense of humor when naming this product. It is called go-lightly, and it does not live up to its name. My Dr. While telling me about this, was shaking his head no, and telling me how delicious, that it taste. 

Seeing how comical this seems to be to the ones that are not going through this procedure I want to stay along the same line. My God is in charge, of everything that will happen with me tomorrow. With that being said, let’s finish with a scripture, and some humor.   

 Proverbs 17:22  A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

 Ain’t God Great?

              …..Much Love












No comments:

Post a Comment