www.billofrights.org

Monday, August 18, 2014

Calling on our School Master

I have a secret, that I would not recommend, that anybody else would pray upon their selves. It just has worked out this way, but I don’t believe that, anything happens in God’s world by mistake. The reason that I have cancer is beyond my knowledge. I couldn’t tell anybody that exact reason. However this will blow your mind, as well as it blows my mind. I realize how ludicrous that this is going to sound, to the average bear, but I can’t think of anything better that, could have happen to me.

This is one of those things that a person must live through, for it to make any sense at all. I don’t think that my outcome would be the same as those of most people. First thing in my favor is that I don’t fear death. I have no fear of death, but I don’t care to hurt beyond, what seems to be reasonable. I have had a good run with pain, over the last four years, with my back.

I need to start over, because this is not about me. It is about Father, Son, Holy Ghost, and others. This cannot, and will not, make any sense if I allow myself to slip, passed any of those that I named. The Word of God is filled with equations, and if they are taken literally, as that were written, it is a guaranteed rate of success. 

Matthew 16:25  For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. 

This verse works perfect, with the fact, that I have cancer. I need to remind you that we are all different people, and the things that work well for me, might not work in your case. There is a perfect solution for each one of us, in which to make the perfect plan of the Lord, come to fruition. It is totally amazing how our Father God is in control, of every minor detail. Now for you to read this, and accept this as the truth, it will take a massive amount of faith with the size being of the mustard seed. 

I am a really bold person, when it comes to asking questions, about my health. It seems like every time I see a Doctor, that it is a different one. This new Dr. has the name Awad. The first thing from my mouth was his nationality. He spoke the name of the country very clearly, saying Iraq. If I had taken into consideration his appearance, of six, and half feet tall, without an ounce, of fat on his body, and jet black oily hair, I still might have not guessed the right one. 

He had me from his opening statement; How does it feel to be a cancer survivor from birth? Actually, I don’t judge the Doctors too harshly. I greatly admire them, if I can understand the language they speak. Luke was called the beloved Physicians, in the Word of God, and I personally believe, that we should follow suit.

Collisions 4:14  Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you. 

I believe that Jesus works through the Physicians, of the world. I know that all the Surgeons are not Saved, but I don’t understand how they can work hand in hand, with God and not believe. Dr. Awad spent several minutes talking with me about the procedure, which he was going to be using. He did draw the line, on a Nuclear Stress Test that I must pass first, once I passed that, and then the operation was a go.

I will never forget the last words, which Dr. Awad spoke to me.  God bless you. If I had any apprehension, or fear, they left the building, on the spot. I always pray over the surgical team, and put them in God’s hands. Just think, my Lord and Savior sent me a surgeon, almost seven thousand miles to heal my cancer, and to share our faith, with each other.

Once Dr. Awad cuts the cancer from my colon, that I will go through a process of Chemotherapy. We have not discussed, this part as of yet. I never ask people to pray for me, and my situation. I only want those that have a relationship with Jesus, to pray for me. I don’t want just anybody to pray any ole prayer, because I realize that Satan has me under attack. I need a prayer warrior to come boldly to the throne of mercy and grace, on my behalf. This is serious business, and the victory is already mine.

Revelation 12:11  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
I started by saying that having cancer is probably, the greatest thing that happened to my Spiritual life. It will talk me several episodes, of writing to clear this up. I may never clear it up, because it is all about the Spiritual life. Nothing is actually as it seems in the physical. We are physical, and Jesus is physical, but at the same time we are both Spiritual. We will need to separate the two, and the only way that we can dissect the physical, from the Spiritual, is by the Word of God. I believe that we are going to have a great time.

   Hebrews 4:12  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

The only way that this will be possible, is by calling, on our school master.

John 16:13  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Ain’t Holy Spirit Awesome?

              ……Much Love    

No comments:

Post a Comment