www.billofrights.org

Thursday, November 15, 2012

What a morning....


Wow!!............What a morning this has been,...........And it's only 8 o'clock!! I reckon that I simply need to calm down, and back up a bit . What was I thinkin'? Where are my manners at this morning?

Errr................Good morning!! How are y'all doing? The weather Is changing here in north east Florida. It's looks like fall has changed into winter time!! This morning the temperature was in the 50's along with heavy fog. I can never tell you how much that I enjoy this weather. You can always put more clothes on, but during the summer,.......You can't take but so much off!!

Actually,.........If I were buck naked in public,...............I would turn so red with embarrassment that I might just spontaneously com-bust!! Now,.................Wouldn't that be a sight to see!!

I have an appointment with the Dr. today at Shands. My appointment isn't until 10, but they have wifi, so I thought that I would come early. Immediately when I got off the bus the smell of death hit my nose!! It didn't take but a flash to locate the source. It was a homeless man wrapped up in a blanket, and he was the classic kind,................He was talking gibberish to himself. I just passed on by without even giving him the same respect that I give others...................Mornin'!! Yep,.............That's right,.................I knew that something was wrong,................I was clueless that it was me!!

I walked in the building, and the elevator is close to the door. There was a piece of tape over the down button, and it mesmerized me. I watched the elevator come down to the first floor, and went back up. The was a woman standing behind me, and I ask her if the elevator was working. She told me that I needed to push the button. I exclaimed that it had tape on it. She just smiled, and pushed the up button.

Wow!!.......I never saw that button for some reason!@!! I was totally blind to it!! Wow!!..........Don't I feel like a dingle-berry!! Movin' along!!

I finally made it to the fifth floor, and I ran into a security guard. He greeted me, and told me that I couldn't be up there until 8 O' Clock. I looked at my watch, and it was ten till. For some reason this angered me, but I only said OK, and left.

Something happened in the elevator ride to the first floor. I became severely convicted about the homeless man that I had dissed earlier. I knew that he couldn't have any money, and he couldn't work, because of his severe allergic reaction to water!! I thought that I would talk with him, and offer him a few dollars. It had donned on me that just yesterday I had wrote about this man, and thousands more just like him. God doesn't love him any less that He loves anybody else!! How dare me write about how to live..................When I’m not doing it myself!!

I walked outside and this man had wandered off. I decided to set on the bus bench and stew awhile . Remember the guard that ticked me off, and the stern conviction on the elevator.............Well,...........I figured out the common denominator quickly,............and it was me!!

After a classic,.....God what is wrong with me? The answer came quickly..........I didn't pray this morning!! I did read my daily devotional, but I failed to hit my knees and pray!! Yep,.......That's right,..............I bow before my lord every morning and night. I need the protection that He offers, and I need to show Him respect and reverence!! How would you like it if your mate didn't show you enough respect to even call your name in the morning? You do realize that God has feeling, and emotions. The only difference is that He is in control of them, and He don't get needlessly carried away.

Back to failing to pray: It is a shame when your in a relationship, and ignore your significant other. It is really horrible when you treat the One that has control of your next breath that way!! Thank goodness that Almighty God doesn't take things as personal as I do. If He did I would wind up on the ground gasping for air, wallering around like some dog chocking to death from a bone during his last meal (Is that graphic or what?),................For some of the silly things that I do!!

Our God is much better than to act like I do. He is perfect in every form of the word!! Oh,.....Did my day ever get any better? Sadly no,................But it will, because I’m going to a concert at my church tonight!!



…..................much Love


No comments:

Post a Comment