www.billofrights.org

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I do Apologize


Maybe I need to apologize to y'all for being so inconsistent with my blogs. Some day’s I post,......Some-day's I post several posts, ….........And other day's I don't post anything. There are times when my blog will change color for no apparent reason. However,......I can explain this one. I don't know why, but usually when I copy, and paste something in my blog,........The color of the print after that, and the background is the same. The only solution I have found that works is to change the color of the print.

If any of you know a better way please write me, and let me know. Then again, maybe I am just as well off with things the way that they are now, because the most important issue at hand is the Word. If a joker like me with all my flaws can bring forth the Word of God,..............Then maybe,............Just maybe,.........Somebody,.............Just anybody,..................Might take a hold of it, and change their lives!!

My life has been through such a drastic change that it is totally unbelievable!! I don't really care to listen to any kind of music except Christian music , and I really prefer Praise and Worship. Man,......I really get turned on when I am in a service at my church, and the worship team ushers the Spirit in!! There can be nothing better than that here on this earth!!

I love my church. I love going to my church, and I thought that I would never enjoy going to church after what happened at the church of my youth. The strange thing is that there is no comparison in the least. I even like going to Sunday school now. I'm hoping that one day that I will love it as much as the worship service.

Maybe I need to explain a bit about this also.......................When I first walked into Evangel Temple I had my doubts. The only reason that I went was because a buddy of mine ask me to go with him. Plus, I was looking at it all wrong, because a good ole southern Baptist boy inside of a Pentecostal church was simply ludicrous!! I was going just to satisfy my friend.

The whole time I kept my eyes open for anything strange that might would happen.....Snakes,...Etc.......And nothing ever did. In spite of my doubt, and extreme paranoia I did enjoy myself, and made plans to attend again.

I had been attending for a couple months, and noticed that all the people around me was enjoying themselves more than I was, because they were actually worshiping. I became instantly jealous, and prayed to the Father: Father,.......I want to worship you like the others do. Please make me a participator, and not just a spectator!!

Yep,.............That's right,......................Sure enough it didn't take long before I was lifting my hands towards the heavens, and breaking forth in song right along with the others. Even though, ….......I can't carry a tune in a bucket. If Jesus tolerates my singing, then those near me just need to change their focus!!

I just can't wait until the day that the Spirit decides to sit upon me, and sets me a blaze!! I think that's the only thing that I’ve been missing so far. I do sit up close to the front were there is all kinds of Spiritual activity going on near me.

I keep saying words like Baptist, Pentecostal, and other denominations. I really need to stop using this abusive language. Denominations are a product of man, and they came about when the church would split over a agreement. God didn't ordain there to be different groups to worship Him. When we talk about the church,...........We are talking about all the believers!! All of God's children!!

I have been all over the spectrum with this post!!



….............Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment