www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Just me going slap crazy!!


OK,...............I just have to talk...............I need to rattle some things off, ….......So that I might some sense of it.     This is not what I was hoping that my life would be like...........................I feel like screaming!!

I know that I'm under attack from Satan!!    The thing is..........How many of y'all believe this is true V.S.   How many of y'all just think that I an certifiable crazy?     The real truth of this matter is.............That I don't really care which one you choose to believe.     We all have choices to make everyday,..............This is just another!!

Why is it when people don't believe the same way as others..........We give a label of being crazy?           When we don't see the same things that they claim to see...........We simply write them off as being nuts?     Let's not forget when they hear things that we don't hear,...................We call them a cracked pot, ….....And other silly little names that make us............Feel better about ourselves!!

Why are we always trying to make ourselves feel better?       At what expense do we draw the line? Apparently,.................I supposed to be feeling,.............OH,.............lets say,.................A little left out of the grand equation of life!!    Whom ever said that I ever had to be on the front burner?   How far would I need to jump to even get to that burner?       And how would I know if there is something to land on if I did make the jump?     There is a lot to consider here!!      There is surly,.....  A lot at stake!!

What if I decided to make that jump,..... And I made it,................But y'all wasn't there?     What if I didn't know anybody there?      What if nobody was there?      Could I just jump back?      What if I choose to simply sit here in my comfort zone?

That ain't gonna happen,.................... Because I’ve already been forced to make a move.     Am I gonna start to rebel?     What if I start a rebellion with everybody that's been forced out of their comfort zone?      Wait a minute?      What happens if we can't agree on what kind of rebellion to have?          You know that ain't gonna happen either,................Because it is hard to get one person to agree,..................Little lone enough to have a full fledged serious rebellion!!       And who ever said that I need to start any rebellion at all?

What am I thinkin'?      Why am I acting so crazy?      What part of my life am I so upset about?     Can I change it if I wanted to change anything about my life?       What is wrong with my life being just the way it is?       Isn't it better than it has been?
        Err.......Well,................Yes!!  It is better,..............And it's going to get even more better than it is today!!
Today has been a day that I have been surrounded by people.     I like to keep people at,..........Err......Let's say,....... At a …........Reasonable distance.     Hey wait,..............What does a reasonable distance consist of?      Any who get's to choose? Them,.....or,.......Me,.......or,........Somebody else?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!         AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

That feels much better. Sometimes it takes a simple scream....Just to clear my mind, so I can make a rational decision.

I hope y'all enjoyed me allowing y'all to enter my mind for approximately a minute, and let's say, and a half. I do have one question though: What do you think I do with the other 1,438.5 minutes that I have left to do with during the day?



          …....................Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment