www.billofrights.org

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday is Awesome....


What an Awesome time at church today!!      For me it started the second that I stepped off the city bus.      Do you ever just know that you belong in a place?      Once I walked far enough from the road I had to just stop for a bit to look around, and thank the Lord that I belonged in this place!!

I am grateful when I find somewhere that I really belong in. I have been so many places that I really didn't fit in, or simply had no business being there. I have walked into some neighborhoods looking to buy dope in my addiction that I was blessed to ever get to leave under my own power!!

Speaking of really bad places to be.................I signed up to go into the worst neighborhoods here in Jacksonville to pass out free food in time for Christmas.      Now,...........You can't say that ain't a transformation!!      Straight from buying dope to spreading the love of God through food baskets.        Ain't God good!!!       Just think..............I never figured that I would amount to much of nothing.

I also signed up for a few more things. I will be helping with the decorating of the church for Christmas, and the grounds this coming up week for two days. I will also be involved with the packaging of the food baskets. I have no idea what will be in them, but Pastor Gary said that we would be handing out over a thousand. The church has set aside 30,000 to purchase food for them. Plus the church has an opportunity to help by filling gift bags themselves.

We are going out into the same neighborhoods to pass out toys to the children that live in these impoverished areas. Ain't it strange how the drug culture looms around the poorest areas. Those getting rich off sin never help anyone that is really struggling. I guess that they are just too busy helping themselves to notice anybody else in pain. That is really sad.

We have a fairly massive sized church. At least it is to me. There is some serious money located inside the walls of my church. We have a crowd of people that God has blessed greatly, and they show their love back toward Him that gave it to begin with. I am thrilled to say that we are a giving church. We support over 100 missionaries each month, and build a church a month in a different foreign country.

Next Sunday I will be involved in a different kind of Sunday school class. There was nothing wrong with the one that I’ve been currently attending. My friend J.T. Wanted me to go with him. I checked it out, and it looks like something that I could benefit from attending. It is called the truth project. I will stick a link to it right below.


There is something else going on that I will have to wait until later to confirm what is really going to happen, as far as I am concerned. It does seem like it will be up my alley with what I really want to be doing.

I am not trying to flip nobody out here, but we need to keep an eye on the happenings that are going on in Israel right now.  The Muslim Brotherhood has called for an all out Holy war on Israel. The end time Bible prophecy is deeply concerned with the Israeli nation. Those of us that believe that Jesus is the only way need to break the news to those who don't believe. Nobody deserves to burn for all eternity!!



…...............Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment