www.billofrights.org

Friday, June 21, 2013

I have piddled, and fiddled away

Have you ever just sat still for a while thinking about Father, and who He really is, and how that should be affecting you? We have really powerful telescopes that are being used daily, and we can see universal systems, that are measured in light years away. As far as I have heard, nobody has reported finding the land, that Jesus called heaven.
Knowing our Government, and the way that they protect the citizens of the earth, if it were spotted, they wouldn’t let us know. They would try to figure out a way to get there, and take over!! They would not realize that there is only one way to get to live there, and that is through the blood of Jesus Christ.
I kind of got off track with what I am trying to write about today. My point being that Heaven, where ever that it might be, is so far unreachable to our eyes. We have all these planets, and solar systems, that we can see, however we have failed to discover any real life upon any of these.
Now according to the only true record of the way that things are, and I mean really are, called the Bible. We find the true meaning of life, at least as we can achieve here on this planet. We find who created all this, and that includes the human race. We even get the basic outline, which includes the mistakes that have been made in the past. It also includes the paths that have been walked to find complete success.
This book warns us of our enemies, and gives us the details, so we can know when evil is approaching us. The details of recognition have been laid out crystal clear. We also have the plan of retaliation laid out before us, if we fall under attack. This book totally gives us the plan of great success, and step by step instructions to achieve victory. Not every now and then, but every time!!
Seeing how smart the human race has become in today’s time, with the explosive expansion, of higher technology, one might think that we are certainly, on our way. I would agree to that myself, but with a question. “Where are we on our way to?”
Please don’t take me wrong, because I do enjoy living in an instant society. Most things can be done, so much faster than before. It could actually free us up, to do the things that are really important to us. I think this is where our true problem lies. I believe that our focus has got completely out of whack.
In today’s society both parent generally have to work to support the family. Our children require so much more, than they used to. I was talking with a lady that I know the other day. She was telling me about her kids. She described her three year old daughter, as being high maintenance. How in the world does a three year old even get to the point of being called high maintenance?  I would bet that some of my readers understand exactly what this lady means.
I know that I have said a lot of things in today’s blog post. However, I do have a point that I am going to make, and every thing that has been said can ties right in to it. Don’t you find it totally amazing, how Father really loves us? With all the chaos going on in this teeny tiny planet that we live on, in this vast universe, that we are a part of, that He knows the number of hairs, on our head!! (Luke 12:7)
Father is concerned with the events of our daily lives, because we were His greatest creation, no matter how absorbed that it might sound. I am not sure exactly why He has us stuck on this planet out in the middle of nowhere. Except to maybe figure out why we are here to begin with, and to accept His Son Jesus, as our ticket to paradise forever, and ever!!
Those of us that have made the right choice have been called to lead those that have not chosen so wisely, in the right direction. Those of us that believe are waiting patiently on the return of Jesus. We will be judged by our savior, about our actions here on the earth. This is not a bad thing at all, and there is nothing to fear if we truly have given our hearts and lives over to the care of Jesus. 
This is just my opinion, but I think it will be a time of great embarrassment, when Jesus questions us, about the way that we spent our time. I know that I have piddled, and fiddled away, great amounts of time, simply consumed with myself. Do you spend your time wisely, according to the Word of God?

    ……Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment