www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

More than Amazing..



I am totally amazed about how good Father is to me!! I know that His goodness is not dependent, on my actions or efforts. I was thinking that during the time that I was in life builders that somehow I had built up some brownie points, or something along those lines. Sometimes, I still tend to look at God, from a worldly point of view, even though I do know better.
I am still hung up on the system of the world that is extreme performance based. Where if you can’t out-perform those that are around you, then you are not even considered, for anything more, than a pink slip. I often ponder how that Father’s creation has gotten so far off track. It is not even close to the way, which it was designed to be, in the beginning.
In all my great pondering, and wondering skills I believe that I have come up with the right answer. In the book of Malachi we are given a great clue. Mal 3:6  For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Now isn’t that wonderful news? Father does not change. He is not fickle, or wishy-washy, and His emotions are not governed by the last person that was yanking on the tail of His robe. He is in complete control of all His emotions, at the same time. As hard as this is to believe right now, there will be a day that we can control our emotions, in a positive way.
There is one thing that I don’t understand. In the book of Revelation it says that God will wipe away all tears from our eyes. Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. What about the tears we cry from joy? Are these not valid any longer?
I have been in the presence of Holy Spirit with my emotions totally out of control to the positive side. It was all joyful. I guess that I would have looked like a lunatic, but I didn’t care less at the time. My focus was completely on Holy Spirit, and I wasn’t worried about anybody around me. Honestly, I was ripped!! I would laugh a little, and cry a little. I really can’t explain this, but both had the same effect on me, nothing but utter joy!!
Here is another thought. If Father wipes all tears from our eyes, and that is what it says twice in my Bible. It states that fact in Revelation 7:17 also. Rev 7:17  For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. I have never known Father taking anything from us that He did not replace it with something better. Have you?
Now, I am completely intrigued and puzzled!! What could be any better than a good ole cleansing cry? The more that I read, and study the Word of God; I am coming to a conclusion. We are going to be different when we get home. I mean that I can’t even start to explain how different, because I don’t know. Even john suggests that in one verse. 1Jn 3:2  Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
Do you think that this verse is solid ground to stand on, by what I said while ago? John saw some things in his revelation vision. Some of the things that he saw, Jesus told him not to write about. The things that he did write about had to be mind blowing, over two thousand years ago. I don’t know how John felt, but when I put myself in his shoes, it reaches beyond breakdown status!! How did he grasp modern times of today, with Heaven factored in also?
Some of the visions that others have wrote about like Daniel, and Ezekiel, are pretty mind shattering experiences. Can you imagine how hard it must be to explain something that you have never saw before? Even worse than that, you are trying to explain events, and places to people, that has never even saw these kinds of things before.
I don’t think that it will matter about the differences in our future. I know that we will fit right in the place that we will be in. Right now, the only thing that I am sure of is the fact, which it will only get better for us. One last consideration: Do y’all think that we will ever get to the point that we will not be amazed?

      ………Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment