www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Is the entire world gone completely bezerk?



Is the entire world gone completely bezerk?  I really feel like I am trapped inside an insane asylum at times!! I have people waking on the same ground that I am, and breathing the same air that I do, with an active demon possession. They have complete conversations, with other people that I am not fortunate to see. I can tell by the look in their eyes, that they think that there is absolutely nothing wrong.
I look on the internet and find real human beings, making video tapes, of very strange events, calling them demons, and angels. I would be lying, if I said that I didn’t find them interesting at times. I find the eyes in the clouds, and the face of god watching over us of interest. It is entertaining, to my intriguing mind, that has sought for truth for most of my life.
I look on these kinds of things with complete horror, scratching my head at the same time, simply amazed how educated people can put any faith in these things. The most part are trying to figure out what caused this phenomenon to occur. They are looking to answer questions of a Spiritual nature, with earthly logic, because they simply don’t believe in Spiritual matters.
I am not going to claim to be a guru of wisdom, but I have found all the answers in one place. Everything that we really need to know, and everything that should be important to us, is found inside of the Bible.      The Word of the Living God!!       The Word of our Creator!!      Let’s investigate just what the Bible says about itself.
2Ti 3:16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Ti 3:17  That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
The first thing that my mind says to me when I read this is: “Is this a joke? Does our Creator really think that we are to be perfect?” Immediately, my Spirit kick in with a resounding yes, Yes He does expect us to be perfect!! Our God is Holy, Righteous, and pure, and we are expected to be the same way. However, there is a catch to this. It is only possible through His Son!!
Inside that one book called the Bible does answer the question of the phenomenon in the skies over the whole earth.  Luk 21:11  And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven  Luk 21:25  And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Luk 21:26  Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
These are very strong Words spoken by Jesus. He is talking about the things that are to happen right before He comes back. We need to realize that we don’t live here on this planet. Our home is in a place that exists, in our finite minds, as if in a dream. It is filled with things that we can’t understand until we actually get there. It is a place of complete wonder and amazement. I like to call it Jesus Land, and Jesus called it paradise.
Jesus told Pilate exactly who He was, and what He was here to do. I don’t know about you, but if this radical, life changing, Son of God, said these words to me: I think that washing my hands of this matter would not have been the option that I would have taken. However it was what it was, and Jesus had to give His life up!! Joh 18:36  Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
Joh 18:37  Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
We really need to get a grip on our belief systems. We need to understand that we are aliens on this planet living out a comic book dream. The earth is the battlefield that has been chosen for us to participate, in a battle for our lives!! Our archenemy is a fallen angel named Lucifer. He is called by many other names, but he is still on the same mission. His job consists of only three things; Steal, Kill, and Destroy!! He has one weapon, and only one weapon. He is the Master at the art of Deception!!
Not one thing has changed about his tactical warfare, since the day that he shot through the air like a blaze of lightening, and landed on the earth. He hates everything around him, and that includes himself. He is the original “Hater!!” The only thing that I can say about him good is the fact that he does still work for Father, rounding His children up for Him!!

              ………Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment