www.billofrights.org

Friday, September 13, 2013

I Need to Explain My Actions

Good Morning to my readers of this blog of Jesus Christ!! I really need to explain my actions in titling, my last post. I thought that it was bazaar, in the way that I titled that last post, but it was for a reason. I have noticed the stranger that something sounds; the more folks are attracted to it. That seems to be simple human nature. I think that it is a shame that is how it is, but I am as guilty as anybody else.
I am very passionate about Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit. I realize that without God in my life; I have no life!! I am also very passionate about the country that I was born in, and have lived in my entire life. This is the only life that I have even known, and if our President does not change his current status, to one that only Jesus can offer we are doomed!!
I am writing this, before I even see the outcome of the readers, in the past twenty-four hours. I want to sincerely apologize to anybody that might have been offended by that title. I just wanted those folks that might have passed on by it, a chance to see my heart. I wanted them to know that there is a powerful man, who doesn’t know Jesus, in the way that we know Him. I wanted to give the readers of this blog, the opportunity to bless this vile, wicked man, in a way that he would be eternally grateful to receive.
I believe Satan is working over-time to keep this post from coming to completion. I am having trouble opening my Bible that I use to transfer the Word to these pages. I stopped, and said a little prayer, and acknowledged that Jesus is Lord over my computer system, and not Satan, or his henchman Bill Gates!!!  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. (Revelation 17:14 KJV)
Yes, I do have more than one way to skin this cat, and Holy Spirit reminded me that I did an upgrade, on the other Bible program, which is no longer working.     Ain’t God good?
Don’t you find it interesting that in this verse, which Jesus is still referred to as the Lamb? Even more amazing than this is without even a thought, the next thing that we read is that this Lamb is far greater. He is the Lord of lords, and King of kings!! Now, I do humble myself before, and to this Lamb who is great enough, to be the Lord of lords, and the King of kings. I give my actions no second thought in doing so!!
Even as true and amazing as that part of this verse is, I want to focus a little, on what is left of it. That is the part that we have in this event. We are the “They,” which are with Him. I think that is nothing but an honorable privilege to hear Jesus speaking these words about us. The first thing that is said is the fact that we have been called.  14 For many are called, but few are chosen. Matthew 22:14 KJV)
Then the next thing that we read is that we have been chosen.  19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. (John 15:19 KJV)  I guess if we didn’t understand the growing hatred to the Christians in this world, this should help explain it better. Have you noticed that even the ones, which used to seem like they are on the side of our Lord, are getting aggressive toward Christians? (Rick Warren) This man has proposed a more world friendly church to the point, of taking all the crosses inside, and outside of the churches away.         http://scionofzion.com/purpose_driven.htm
My friends when we take the cross that our Lord and Savior gave His life, for the forgiveness of our sins…..WE NO LONGER HAVE A GOSPEL!!  But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. (Heb 11:6 KJV)  I make no apologies, for what I am saying, without the cross we have nothing, because the cross was the alter where the sacrifice was made!! 
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. (1Co 1:18 KJV) It is really not hard to tell that it is time for the return of Jesus. We have men of high intelligence, talking about things, which they clearly don’t understand.
Getting back to the first verse, which I posted the last think that we are called, is faithful. Matthew 25:23 His lord said unto him,  Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, 
I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
That’s my story, and I’m stickin’ to it!!     Ain’t God good?
             ….Much love   

No comments:

Post a Comment