www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Only in America...

Monday was a holiday in the United States. It is called Labor Day. We take the day off and usually with pay, to celebrate the fact that we have a job. With eight million Americans without jobs, it seems kind of ludicrous, but it is an American holiday.
I used to be proud that I had the opportunity to live, and grow up in a country, as great as this one has been. I grew up in the country, were life is a little slower. I grew up with values, which were different from some others. I remember being taught the pledge of allegiance, to the flag that represented our country, in first grade of my school. I learned the words to our national anthem that was sung before every major event, which happened in this country.
I remember that prayer was offered to our God, for thanksgiving, and protection at the beginning of sporting events. I was taught to have a patriotic frame of mind, to the point that it went down into my heart. I had such an attraction to the American flag, and what it stood for, that I would get this warm feeling, upon looking on a flag!! That is real power of the love of the nation, in which I lived in.
Something happened a few years ago. Now, I know that the Bible prophesy must be fulfilled, and this is what is happening. It is time for Jesus to return to us, and for the ones that believe that He is who that He really is. I really didn’t know that when I think of living in the country of America, my reaction would change. I used to have a great sense of pride, because I lived here. Now I get this sick feeling in my inner being, because of the way that this country is acting.
Our country is being led by a radical Muslim, which really don’t care anything about this nation. He is not patriotic enough to place his hand, over his heart, while turning to honor the flag of the country during the National Anthem. He doesn’t even show respect enough to not have a conversation with his wife, during this event.
Our President has actually blasphemed the Word of God, while asking what scripture, in the Bible, that we should use for the basis of running our nation. He actually said that we would be crippled by following, some of the passages from the sermon on the Mount. I personally think that that was a great basis, to start impeachment procedures. I wish that we had a true man of God in the White House. A man that was more concerned about the thoughts of God, and would lead us in the ways of God. I understand that this is not the case with Obama.
 I still believe that our God is still sovereign, and the fact that He is totally in control of what is going on in our world today. It really makes me sad that as great as we have been as a country that we are going to fall in this way right now.  Our current President doesn’t care about out God.  He promotes homosexual activities as a normal way of life. All this man cares about it winning the popular vote in America. Unfortunately right now the homosexuals are running ramped in our country. God,…..Our Father God,…..has not changed His mind about being homosexual!!
I really need to let those reading this knows that God called the act of homosexuality an abomination to Him. He never called the person committing this act an abomination. Father loves the ones that He created. That is why Father sent His Son to the earth, to redeem us back to Him. As far as I can tell, in Fathers eyes, sin is sin. There is no big sin, and no little sin.
Although, when Father uses the word abomination to describe a particular sin, I believe that it deserves a second look. I know that the sin of homosexuality crosses several boundaries, in which Father has set up. The first one is that homosexuals can’t be fruitful and multiply. He second is an issue of pride. It is prideful when we act like we know better than Father. We all have this issue going on at times.
Father through Moses told us what we should sexually lie with, but he spent more time on what we should not lie with. I am very happy that I wasn’t in Moses’s sandals. I know that he could have not that popular, because of all the laws that Father gave us through him.
You know living in this country has been very good for me. At least in the beginning it was, because it gave me a false sense of pride.  When I was a young man, I placed the joy of being an American at the top of my list of great things. Now that I have gotten older, and a bit wiser. I place all my pride and confidence, on the fact, that I am a child of the Living God!! That is far more important to me, than anything else ever will be.
Something happened when I did this; everything changed. I no longer am really that concerned what country I live in. I am not worried about my status in this life. My main thing that I am worried about anymore is writing this little blog. My main concern is talking about Jesus, and how good that He has been to me. I realize that He is no respecter of person, and what He has done for me, He will do for you!!
Jesus was sent here by our Father to seek, and save those that were lost. Jokers like me that have a past history of sinful things. Sins that the Father detested, and could not have around Him. Although, through the sacrifice that Jesus made for those that were vile as I was, I now am pleasant, in the sight of the Father.
I know what I deserved to have as my eternal future, but all that changed. I met a man one day who was named Jesus, and nothing has been the same!!
          Much Love        

No comments:

Post a Comment