www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I was a Good Sinner…

I do look at the folks that read my blog, but I can’t see them clearly. I look at the country that they are from, and the major preference of religion in their country. I find that most European Countries are mainly Catholic, or Roman Catholic. I wonder what they think, about the things that I write, because I really think what I write has to conflict, with their religion.
I have written that religion can send you to hell, with quickness. I believe that will all my heart. I don’t even believe that there is a good religion worthy, of any praise. I do believe, and place all my eggs, in this one basket, that we have a Savior, worthy of all praise. His name is Jesus, and the God of all Creation, send Him to rescue us from ourselves, and Satan.
The reason that I worded that phrase that way is because; Satan doesn’t really have to work that hard, on most of us. I know for myself, that I really loved the sins, in which I was involved with. I was a good sinner, and I didn’t really need any help in choosing the sins, which I wanted to be involved with doing. I simply wanted to do all of them that I could!!
The Bible even says in this verse that there is pleasure in doing sin.  Hebrews 11:25  Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;  Although, there will come a time, when the pain of the sin, far outweighs any pleasure, that there ever was. Actually, in the book of Romans it tells us the bottom line.  Romans 6:23  For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
I have studied different religions that are in the world today. Honestly, I have never found but one, that makes any real sense to me, and it is not even a religion. It is a person who came to this planet, to tell us how to receive eternal life. His name is Jesus, and He was sent by the one that created us.
In the Bible that I own it is documented!! John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. The Son that Father sent to rescue us was named Jesus. Not only did Jesus say this verse, but He also said this about Himself. John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
If you get down to study, and think why Father, did this in this way, you will find that Father in a genus. He could have made life really easy on us. He could have even caused us to think, in the same way, that He thinks. Instead He gave us the right to choose, what we really want, and the life that we want to live. Although, Father knew that we would be guilty of having a short vision, and really have a hard time with making the right choice.
I am sure for this reason He gave us His written Word. Actually, Father gave us everything that we need to make the right choice. In the book of Deuteronomy, He even told us what our choice should be.  Deuteronomy 30:19  I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
Father really went above, and beyond the call of duty, to make sure that we could make the right choice. He even made sure that Jesus told us that do believe to spread the word.  Matthew 28:19, 20  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
It is really a tragedy to realize, how many good folks, have turned their back on our Creator. I know that age has something to do with it. At least it did in my case. I am very grateful, that I lived long enough, to truly come to the knowledge, of the saving grace of Jesus. It is the most vital decision that a person ever has to make in their lives, and it only takes one wrong choice, and it will be Hell forever!!
It seems like a no brainer decision, but being human we factor in, so many worthless details. I am speaking from experience, and I have received so much mercy in my life, that it is almost unreal!! I don’t understand how that works either. Some people die at such a young age, compared to the blessing of years, that I have received so far.
I often wonder why I have been so blessed?            I know that I didn’t deserve all the chances, and opportunities, that I have received, over the years of my life.      Ain’t the mercy and grace of the Lord incredible?       Ain’t God good? 
          …..Much Love       

No comments:

Post a Comment