www.billofrights.org

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Are You Not Simply Thrilled?

I started saying something in the last post, which I never had time to finish. I listen to a lot of the Word of God during my day. I listen to song that reflex praise for God, because I am a person that loves music. I have learned that the praises that go out to Father, has a special effect on me. It is a good effect, and a calming effect, that makes me grateful, that I have been chosen of God, to receive His forgiveness.
Most of what I allow to enter into my being is the things, which praise the Lord!! Yesterday, I started saying that I was listening to Lester Roloff. Like I saying, Brother Lester said something that turned my tickle box over. He stated that God does not care, about how much education that a person has. He doesn’t care if you have letters behind your name, which are longer than a cow tail!!
Brother Roloff went on to say, that it doesn’t take but one degree, to understand the Word of God, and that degree is a B.A. Do y’all know what a B.A. degree stands for?   It is born again!! That is the only thing that you need to understand, the Word of God. The Holy Spirit will come along side of you, and teach you everything, that you need to know.
I listen to him say that, and I had to agree. Most of the time when I am writing something, Holy Spirit leads me in a different direction. I can tell you if the things that I write are not Holy Spirit inspired, then we both are just wasting our time.
Anyway, the next program that came on this radio station was a man that Brother Roloff had just been talking about. He has his doctorate degree in a field, that I guess is theology. I really don’t know what his degrees include, but this was the amazing part. He started talking about the subject of his program. He was using great swelling words, that made me feel like I was simply ignorant. I never understood exactly what he was talking about, and cut this madness off about half way through the program.
I have listened to this man’s message several times, and I usually have no problem understand. I just thought that it was very interesting that Brother Roloff had gave me a warning prior to this happening. I personally don’t believe that anything happens by mistake in this world. I can’t explain how Father knows exactly, what will happen next, but I believe that is exactly the way, that it happens.
The book of Isaiah gives us a great clue to the power, in which our Father truly possesses. Isaiah 55:8-9  For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Children of the most high God, are you not simply thrilled, that are Father is like this? It is kind of amazing when you realize what is really going on, in this situation. We have been chosen to be partakers in the goodness of God. In the book of Luke everyone was called to the feast.  Luke 14:17  And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready. Matthew 22:14  For many are called, but few are chosen.
The truth is that if we are chosen, we still have to respond to the call of the Lord. John 15:16  Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
I cannot possibly tell you how this has worked out. Ask Father if you really want to know how it works. I am simply grateful beyond words that I have answered the call, and Holy Spirit is affecting my life!! I don’t understand why Father, Jesus, or Holy Spirit would even care a thing about me!! All I can tell you is that Love has changed my life, and God is Love!!
There is a verse in the book of first John that says it all!! 1John 4:16  And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. Does it really get any better than this?      We have known, and believed!!  That is the way that this fabulous trip starts!!   He that dwelleth. The sage dictionary defines the word dwells as, to inhabit, or to live in.  If we live in love, then we live in God, and God lives in us!!
Is this the coolest thing that you have ever experienced?  I can’t explain how it actually works. I can say that I truly believe that it works, because I am living it out in my life.        God is awesome in my life!!     Right now, I am living the life out that it talks about, in the Bible. I am not rich, and I don’t care about being rich.    Can I be real with you for a minute?   If I were suddenly become rich, it would separate me from Father!! I would become vile in the eyes of my Father, because of the presence, of sin in my life!!
I don’t want riches. I only want my daily bread, which I need. I want everything to continue on, in the manner that it is right now. My riches are stored up in Heaven, and the riches that I have in my life today is the presence of Holy Spirit in my life!!
That should be enough to make you think!!       Ain’t God good? 
                ….Much Love           

No comments:

Post a Comment