www.billofrights.org

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Mark of the Beast

I need to share some things with you today, about a coming event. This event seems to be closer, in our future, than I expected. The New World Order is quickly approaching our society, and with it will come changes. Although, Satan is the one behind this monstrosity, he has his favorite puppets. They don’t know what they are doing, because they are blinded with greed and power. Adolf Hitler was dangling off a sting, at the end of Satan’s fingers.
It is no accident that I mentioned Adolf Hitler, because it will be a movement of the same magnitude. They will be trying to create the perfect race, as was Hitler. The older folks won’t be needed anymore, unless you fit into the category of a super mind, or a key Government official. Those that are lame, or have diseases, will not make the cut either.
If we profess that Jesus is Lord, we will not be of any value either. Every true believing Christian will be dealt with harshly, and I will go into this later on.
I am serious when I say this, If you don’t have something to offer this New World Government, then you will be worthless to them. Maybe they will think, that they can use to pretty people, as breeding stock. I really don’t know what they are going to think, but I do know what is going to happen, in the end.
I want to point out a few verses out of the Bible, about this Mark of the Beast. Revelation 13:16-17  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Most people will think that it they don’t take this mark that they will starve to death. Although, if anybody does take the mark, they will have been better off to have starved to death!! Rev 14:9-11  And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10  The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb::11  And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Here is a valid thought, even though you take the mark, or R.I.F.D. microchip, does not mean that, they will allow you to continue to buy, and sell, and live life as normal. All they have to do is cut the radio frequency output off, and it will be like you never had taken the chip. The only one that can tell that you did is Jesus. Nowhere in the Word does it mention the fact if you changed your mind, or if they changed their mind about you!!  The warning is very clear for those who worship Jesus Christ. Do not take this mark!! Revelation 15:2  And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
How do we gain victory over the beast?    How many different ways can this be done?     By this time in our Christian walk we have, almost run out of options. The only options that I can see is deny Jesus, and burn in Hell, or rejoice in the truth of this verse. 2Corinthians 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
I don’t understand a lot of these verses in the Bible concerning the rapture. I have heard both sides preached, and honestly I don’t know when it will happen. This next verse has a shocking revelation, at the ending of this scripture. Revelation 12:11  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
This is the only way in which we can gain victory over the beast.  We have accepted Jesus sacrificial death, for the forgiveness of our sins. The word of our testimony is when we tell others, about what Jesus has done in our lives. This last part is where most of us, have a problem with. We loved not our lives until death. To me that sounds like if we are living at the time that, The New World Order, and the mark of the beast comes about, that we will be executed for our faith!!
Jesus referred to this in this verse, but I never realized what He was really saying. Mat 16:24-25  Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 25  For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
If you will really consider what Jesus has done for us to begin with. Then that is not unfair, in any way, to be asked to give our lives back for Him!! We should consider in a privilege, and the highest honor, which can be bestowed on any human being. I really don’t think that we will ever suffer that pain that Jesus suffered on our behalf.
I don’t think that most of us Christians really want to die. At least I know that we don’t want to suffer.  Do we?  I am not trying to freak anybody out. I am just digging for the truth, and passing it on to fellow believers. Don’t write me off as crazy until you take this before your Lord.
Wait until you read the post that will follow this one. If you think that I have lost my mind already. The next one will blow you away!!!     Ain’t God good?
 
            ….Much Love             

No comments:

Post a Comment