www.billofrights.org

Monday, September 23, 2013

I am required to do….

I thought that the last couple post would have created some kind of reaction, among my readers. To be perfectly honest, it disturbed me, because I was saying the things, which I just realized. I actually went and talked with a Pastor that I feel is a true man of God, about the things that I had written. I wasn’t looking for his approval, because Holy Spirit had already given me His!!
We set and talked a little bit, about my new discovery. He doesn’t know that I write this blog. Most of the folks that I know, doesn’t know that I write this blog. Actually, the biggest part of the people know that I write are not computer literate, and can’t even find this blog.
Pastor J, that is the name that I will give him was amazed at the information that I shared with him. He really is not up current affairs in the country that we live in. however, he is well versed in the Bible, and the prophesy contained therein. He did confirm that there would be believers, which would suffer beheading, for not taking the mark, of the beast.
I also talked with him about the rapture of the church. Rapture means to be snatched away. Jesus will come back, and rapture His church. I am not sure when this is supposed to take place, so I ask Pastor J., when he thought that it would happen.  He looked at me, and said, “I am not sure.”  He also said, “The Bible doesn’t make it perfectly clear, as far as he could tell when, that event will occur.”
I truly love Pastor J., and it did me good to hear him say that. I guess if I really wanted to know the exact time, and then again, only Father knows, and He is not telling!! I will assume that some of you are wondering, why I don’t tell those that know me, that I write this blog?  I can answer that simply, and honestly.
The people in our lives, and those that we love most dearly, are our biggest critics.  I really don’t want them coming to me, and saying that they would have done it different. I am well aware that they would have done it different. More than likely than would even do it better!! However, this is my project. This is my ministry to Jesus, the one who gave His life, so that I might have life!!
It doesn’t have to be prefect, thank you Lord!! It only has to be from the depths of my soul, and blessed by the Lord Jesus. That is why I include so much scripture most of the time. The Word of God is anointed in itself!!       The Word of God is living!!        Hebrews 4:12  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Do you realize how powerful the Word of God actually is?    Let’s take a trip back to the beginning of creation. This may blow some minds, as it just did mine. Our Father, who was only known by the name of God, in the beginning. Spoke everything that we know today, into existence. Genesis 1:3  And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. The truth is that God continued to speak, in the entire chapter one, of the Bible, until He was satisfied, with what that He had created.
And?   What is the point here?    Wouldn’t it stand to reason, if the Word of God, would be sufficient to start a creation, that it would be prevalent in the end?   Crash!!    Boom!!  Oooh!!    Help us!!    Satan, and the Beast, and the Antichrist has us bound!!      How can we escape the wrath of the wicked one? 
Revelation 12:11  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. By the Word of their testimony is nothing short, of the Word of God!!  We have absolutely no testimony on our own. We have, and never have had any goodness of our own.  We have not been Saved, by our own merits. Actually, if we think, or feel, that we had anything to do with our Salvation…..we have not been Saved!!
We have only been blessed to be created, by our Father God. Father invited us to participate in a life where He calls us back to Himself. Father made all the rules concerning the way that we could approach Him. He is the supreme ruler, and yet He made away for us to come to Him thru His Son.
John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.  I understand why most people put off, accepting the offer of Salvation, that Jesus gives. It is not that we don’t believe that we need it, because most of us know that we do need it. I do really wish things were the same as they were a month ago, but they are not. The end is closer than it has ever been before.
I don’t know how close that it is. Then again, I really don’t need to know this, because I have already made my choice. I chose Jesus, and I chose Salvation!! The truth is that I don’t have to make sure that you make that choice. The only thing that I am required to do is tell you about the opportunity that awaits your decision.
    ……Much Love   

No comments:

Post a Comment