www.billofrights.org

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thanks Mom.......


I don't mean any disrespect to mother, because the Lord knows that she did the best with what she had to work with!! Mother was psychotic sometimes, and just mentally disturbed at others. The truth of the matter was that I really couldn't tell while I was growing up. Everything seemed normal to me.

It was after I had grown that I started putting the pieces of the puzzle together. Then after mother's death some really shocking news of her life bubbled up from her past. Apparently,.......She had been living a lie for so long that it had become the truth, as far as she was concerned.

I know that part of the warpage that I have suffered from came directly from my mom and dad. Seeing how she married an alcoholic man, who was my father...............I really didn't stand a chance of being very normal. That's alright, because I know what the deal is now, and I have found the solution.

One thing that mother did right in my life, that is really starting to pay off now is that she took me to church. Proverbs 22: 6 says, Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. She definitely made sure that I got my share of church!!

Now,....If any of you are looking for proof that the Word of God is real,........Please,.....You don't have to look any farther, because I can be a prime example!! The truth is that if you are really looking for proof it can be found where ever your eyes may wander.

The way to see the truth is to know what the truth is. The only way to know for sure is go directly to the source.

Isaiah 55 says,........
6 Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

I am really not sure how all of this has came out of what I started writing about. Maybe I am just being led of my Father. I have got where I really don't care about what others think of my writing. I am not trying to get recognition, nor fame, or even popularity.

I am simply trying to do what Jesus told me that He wanted me to do. I am going to all nations in the earth, and telling them about Jesus.



….............Much Love I






No comments:

Post a Comment