www.billofrights.org

Saturday, December 29, 2012

I was that mad man!!


Something is starting to happen whenever I read my Bible.     I think that my eyes are being opened a little more each time that I read the Word.      I know that the Bible is a living book.     It is the way to change a life, or remove any obstacle that comes between us to cause hindrance.     It gives Holy Spirit a chance to shine, and do His work of leading us on the path of the Cross.       Holy Spirit is as alive as Jesus, or Father God.
Most of my life I had a problem grasping the idea, and the concept of Holy Spirit    . I never called on Him in a time of need.       I didn't understand that He was as real, and powerful as Father and Jesus.       I was missing an important part of my personal relationship with the essence of the Trinity.      Like every thing else in my life I just wanted what I wanted, and if I saw no value in it, or a way to gain from it.......It simply did not exist!!
I would imagine that you that know better than what I just said are laughing right now.       Go ahead, and get a good laugh on, because I am laughing with you!!        I know that my best thinking was totally ludicrous!!        I often look back, and laugh at my past.        However, I can't do it without offering Praise to the One, or Three that it took to deliver me!!
I must tell you that might be reading this, and don't understand the importance of Holy Spirit please allow me to explain what I understand to be true.        I have just recently come to the revelation knowledge that Holy Spirit is real, and active in my life.      There is so much that will be revealed later at His discretion.
This is the best way that I can explain it.         Imagine that you are walking in a pitch black cave. You are not alone either.        Jesus has one of your hands, and Father has the other.        You have no fear, because of who is holding your hands.         You could walk forever with the confidence that every thing is going to be alright.
All of a sudden the cave lights up.        There is not a dark spot, or a shadow in sight.       Everything is illuminated, and path become clear where you are going to walk.        You have found perfect harmony.        The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.        They work in perfect harmony together.            Always!!  
In my honest opinion I need all three, because I am not just looking for a great place to spend eternity.        My eternity has already started.        It is not about the journey, and it is not about a distinct destination.       It is not about riches, nor prosperity.       The secret to what is about is the relationship!!
Once I realized that I wasn't doing very well in life.      I was not happy, and I knew nothing about love.         Honestly,.....I had sex confused with love.         That was my only love.       What an idiot that I was!!           I knew that there was a solution to the problem in my life.      I just didn't understand that I was the problem in my life!!
I had to surrender everything in my life under the care of Jesus.     All I had was things that caused me great pain, and total misery.          Still though I had a really hard time of letting it go.      It was all that I knew, and I had become comfortable wallowing around in my misery!!      I was totally consumed with fear, and had some serious issues of trust.        If I couldn't trust my parents, then who could I trust?
I know that this has not turned out to be what that I wanted it to say.      However it does say exactly what Jesus wants it to say.       There is nothing more important than that to me.       You see I am still in the process of surrendering what that I am still holding on today.          It has been quite a ride, and so far an awesome adventure!!
I can compare myself to the mad man of Gadara.     Jesus has delivered myself of so much.       He has set me free from things that I didn't know that had a hold on me!!        The beautiful thing is that He has not finished with me yet, and will not be until He calls me home!!       A wonderful part of me, like with the man of madness is that I can be found at the feet of Jesus, .......fully clothed, and speaking in my right mind!!
Please take the time to read this story found in Mark 5 again. See if you can find yourselves in this story.     I know that I am all in it!!       When Jesus was about to leave.,... reformed madness ask to go with him. Jesus spoke these words to him,
19 Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.
That is the reason, or one of the reasons that I write this blog!!       I want to tell the word about what Jesus has done for me, and how great a compassion that He has poured over my life!!      I want to spend the rest of my life Thanking, and Praising Him for the great deliverance that Has brought into my life!!
My sincere prayer for everyone else is that they might find the relationship that has been started in my life!!                 AMEN!!
…..........Much Love










No comments:

Post a Comment