www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I failed a drug test.........Really?


There is enough happening in my current world that I really can't stand to focus on the Mayan calendar.           Nor, even the lack of it!!         It seems that in the place that I stay the staff is on a mind losing mission!!
It all started Sunday night, and it started with random drug test. Now I really have a hard time understanding how a drug test can be random. Especially, when everyone on my floor had the pleasure of taking one!!      I will never have to worry about failing one, because I would just leave before I do.         The result is still the same.          Back during my younger days I would have flirted with fate.     Simply hoping that I could squeeze one past.
Something just didn't seem right about this entire mess!!        Believe you me,.... I choose that word, Mess,            very wisely.        Nothing else seems to fit it more appropriately. The first thing that seemed a little off kilter was the fact the they wanted to do us all at the same time. The second thing is that the staff administering these drug test used no professionalism.      It was almost like a game to see how many that they could find guilty!!
Then the lunatic R.A. That came in later on to finish all those who came in late. He was yelling, and shouting orders like a maniac.           Unfortunately, it didn't end Sunday night.            They had one guy pack his stuff up, and leave Monday afternoon.      Almost18 hours after his test was taken!!
Well,...........I had assumed that the worst had passed, and everything would be cool until the next misadventure. Then it happened as I was walking out the door this morning.......There was a question with the drug test that I had taken Sunday night.......Er,.......Oh,..........Ok?
Wow!!             Now I have passed a drug test every week since May 2011.         You can say that I have had experience in taking these test, and I am aware of how they should go.     Even more than that,...........I have prior experience in administering these test.
This was so wrong on many different levels. The test are meant to show if you have certain chemicals in your urine, and within five minutes or less. They are not meant to be held on to in hope that they might turn positive, because there is a good chance that it will!!
OK,.......Getting back to my story.....I was ask if I was talked to about my drug test that I had taken Sunday night.            I replied no.             Then I ask the fatal question, “Is there something wrong with it?”                The man in charge flipped my test taped to a piece of paper that I had signed.     The only reason that I would have signed that paper was if it had of been clean.
Then the most stupid statement came out of the man's mouth.            You can see a faint line!!                Bingo!!                   That qualifies for a clean drug test!!               No line is the incriminating factor of guilt.       He ask if I would have a problem submitting to another test?       Of course I simply smiled, and said that I will submit to as many, and as often as you would like for me to take.            Now, ….This guy was apparently having a brief blonde moment, because he is usually on point, and I have a lot of respect for him.
I know that this guy figured that he had got me on this new test. The reason being that this sickness is in the process of coming out from my body. I am sweating profusely. Even much more when put on the spot. My urine is almost rust colored from all the poison that is leaving my body. Every bit of evidence says that I am guilty of a dirty test except,...............Except the proof was in the rusty puddin'!!
I need to tell you one last thing as I was leaving. The man that was giving my test said that I had passed it I didn't realize that he only done a nicotine test, and not a drug test. I passed him in the hall on the way down, and he told me that I had passed the first part, now all I had to do was pass a more detailed test.            Now,......I learned a long time ago a true statement....Just because I might be paranoid, doesn't mean that they might not be out to get me!!

Why can folks just admit their failures? I would have had far more respect for those that do.

…...............Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment