www.billofrights.org

Monday, December 24, 2012

My Christmas Miracle


I knew that the day would eventually come when I would have to call it quits.     The day arrived today. For some strange reason I just couldn't take it any longer.      I slept in until after nine this morning, and so I missed the Sunday service at my church.       That is two Sunday's in a row     .  There is no way that I will be able to survive with three misses in a row.      You know the rule.        Three strikes, and your out!!
I guess that I knew that the day would come where I would have just to say that enough was finally enough. I reckon that I had pouted about living in this almost unbearable living hell, and it is time to lighten the load from off my shoulders.    It was time to help the Lord by allowing Him to bless me however He choose, and it what way that He chooses!!
I had been sleeping in a little cramped up hole with people all around me. I moved up in front of the room where I have only one person beside of me, and twice as much space between us. I have far more room in my locker space, so I am not all that cramped up in that aspect now.     It was like living out of a box before, and the problem with that is that I never know which box that I am living inside of at the time!!
I really think that I will enjoy my time better up here. The only door to the inside is just mere feet from the head of my bed. I don't really see that being a major problem.     At least nothing that my earplugs, and night visor can't handle!!       Actually,.......This is the first day that I have stayed inside since I moved up here.       Normally I leave before daylight, and don't come in til after dark.
The reason that I think that I moved into a more comfortable resting place is the fact that my major hiding spot will be closed three days for Christmas.     Yes,........The library has shut down for three days in a row!!        I can always go and hang out at Mickey D's, but only for so many hours.      I might run over there in a little while to post, but then again,.......I just might not!!
Another thing that I need to get in motion on is applying for my Disability check. I should have already taken care of this, but I am still in denial about the fact that I might be able to work. I sure would like to have a job, because I know how it can make a mans self worth run at an all time high. I am at the point in my life where I just want enough money to take me on through while volunteering my time to help others. My plan is to be a help to those whom can use my knowledge. Those who are willing to accept help in which to improve their lives.     Hopefully,.....Helping those kind of like myself.....Except not as hard headed!!       Well,..........That is my plan anyway      . All that I am waiting on is confirmation from the boss!!        What ever He wants for me will be fine.
This holiday season has been unusually hard on me. I am still sick as a dog, which is highly unusual for me. I rarely ever get sick, but for some reason I can barely hold my head up today. I almost need to be on my death bed to go to the Dr., and I reckon that it is getting to that point. I am thinking after Christmas I need to go ahead and set me an appointment.
You know that this is now several hours later, and all is well. I needed to pick up my medications, and by the time I got them I was almost immobile. I got sicker, and sicker as the day went on. I failed to realize that I had gone several days without taking proper medication. I would imagine that my blood pressure had been running high, and that was the reason that I was feeling so bad. I had no pain meds of any kind. I guess that my pulse was running well over into the 100's. It is strange how this can creep up on a man that should know all the warning sighs!!
All is well, and God still sets on the throne of my life!! I am happy that I didn't have to go any deeper in misery than I choose to go. I simply don't know how that I missed all the warning signs?



…..........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment