www.billofrights.org

Friday, September 26, 2014

We are the sons of God

I keep writing, and it keeps getting lost, so I decided that, I will just write, and get back on track. God is so good in the lives of those that will accept Him. The truth is that I still don’t know about the cancer that is inside of my body, on a mission to kill. The only thing that I know for sure is the fact that if God doesn’t intervene, then the cancer will kill me. I have had my chances to live a descent life on the earth, and most of it has been a failure, and totally on my part.

I was so worried last night I met my preacher in tears, admitting that I was scared to die. The truth is that I am scared, of the unknown in my life, and this was the greatest unknown to tackle. I am a Christian, and I am going home to be with Jesus, and I don’t know much about that either. I have read the Word of God, and I believe the Words that it says.

Something happened that I wasn’t prepared for once I learned that I was going to die. You know how I am always saying with Jesus everything changes, and this is just another degree deeper, of everything changing. Things that used to mean something, have lost any value once the meaning, of the word death, starts sinking down in the parts of your being that, are barely ever used.

I can’t even really explain what that I am talking about, or what that I am going through. I believe that it is a hidden provision from God, to guide me in the right paths, in making my peace with family, and friends. I have family that are not Saved, but think that they are. There are some serious barriers that need to be broken through, and mended, before we can even talk about Jesus.   Can you see what a mess that my little bitty family has come to since the death of our Mother?

I have to contact them, and ask about their relationship with Jesus Christ. They are older than I am by ten, and twelve years. We had a rough upbringing, and something was wrong with me. I have never been a good brother or friend. Truthfully I have never been a thing over self-centered and selfish. I have never had real friends, because of this way that I have acted. 

I know that I am dying, and I will die pretty much alone. I deserve to do this, because the wounds that I have gave anybody that has ever tried to love me run deep. The only thing that I want to happen is that my family allows Jesus into their heart. 

Can I share something with you that I have never considered before?  The Bible, the Word of God has become scarier now than ever. It is all about faith in something that we can’t see, but we can feel. Everything is much greater than my understanding can grasp, and everything is based on who Jesus is.  What is Jesus?  Who is Jesus?  I greatly fear that Jesus is much more than I ever thought that He was, but I still can’t fully grasp in my mind the answer. It has to be a faith deal. A work of faith, which is stepping out on nothing, and believing that there is something.

1John 3:2  Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

John is saying something here that had to be revealed by God, because these are not the words of a human. We are much more that human, and we don’t even know what that details. What will Jesus be when He appears? I don’t believe that the Word of God tells us enough, about ourselves, our true selves. It focuses more on how wicked that we are, and how we are to strive to be like Jesus. 

The Word of God is a great mystery introducing us to the only hope that we have for life. We think that we have life, but without our Savior and friend Jesus we are the walking dead. I don’t know what that we will be when we pass from existing on the earth. I do know that we only have two options, and the right choice is Jesus.               We are the sons of God……..      Ain’t Jesus Awesome?

          ….Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment