www.billofrights.org

Sunday, September 28, 2014

One Way,....Once Choice

What do you think?   Is there any subject that, I should write about more than any other?   I really like to write about Jesus, because He is the main star of this show. We have the Word of God to come to this decision. In the Old Testament Jesus is hidden inside the Word, and to find Him we must look, and understand what the Word is saying to us. He is there in every book since, the first chapter of the book, of Genesis.

The entire New Testament is filled with Jesus. He has come to the earth in human form to show the inhabitants of the earth, a new way of life, and a new way of living.  There was a much deeper going on that most of us could understand. Two thousand years later I still can’t fully understand the fact that, Jesus came to the earth, because His mission is still mind blowing to me. 
How many of us know, and realize what His true mission, for coming to the earth really was?  I honestly think that most Christians have several ideas, and some of them are close to the truth. Actually some of those ideas are a part of the truth, and not the entire picture, but a vital part of the whole. For this answer we need to go to the most famous verse, in the Word of God, and see what that it says.

Joh 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

In this verse, the Father of Creation, points directly at His Son Jesus, as the only source of life.  Can I get real with you for a minute?    Because I am closer to death than I ever have been, this phrase has more meaning than it ever has had before. The only thing that I have ever known about life is, from my birth to the grave.  As I sit and ponder the life that I have experienced, there doesn’t tend to be much goodness about my life. There is a lot of sorrow involved in my life, whether I have caused it, or someone else has caused it. I admit that my action have caused a lot of sorrow, for those that love me.  

Joh 10:10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

In the beginning of this verse Jesus is pointing out the source of all the trouble in our lives. He is calling Satan the thief, and rightfully so. Look what Jesus is saying about Himself. He is come that they (Believers) might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I thought by using this word might was a way to trick the ones that would believe, and then to tell them that that nearly made it. This was all a part of my sick, twisted paranoid mind. The might is there because we have to make the choice whether to receiver Jesus or not. 

I really need to break out one more verse in this Bible, which is the Word of God that shows what I call the great mystery. This is my mystery, and not to be confused, with Paul’s mystery, of the Gospel, of the Lord. This is just one of those things that just amaze me.

Joh 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

By the Word of God we must come through Jesus Christ to make it back to the Father. Jesus is telling us that He is the way, the truth, and the life, then stops right there, before continuing to speak.  What way is Jesus saying that He is?   According to the second phrase, when He says the truth, I believe common knowledge would deem that, He is every way that is right.  Much more that He is also the only way to the Father, which is where that we began, in the beginning.

We believe that somehow being born two-thousand years later, we don’t know of the origin of our lives. We think that we are different, from those written about in the Word of God. It might be the fact that most of us have known read the Word, or know anything about the origin of our lives. If we live by the modern teaching, of the foolish, which that believe that God doesn’t not exist any longer. My question is if God doesn’t exist any longer, them what happened to Him?

The bottom line is that, we have the privilege to make our choice about what we will believe. Life is full of choices, and this is the only one that we half to get right tight.  Before you give up and make a choice, go to the older folks in your life, and talk to them. Go to the older folks in a Bible believing church, and simply ask their opinion. Do you realize that, if you choose to go to Hell, that there will not be a party. There will not be anybody to talk to, or fellowship with, just torture, and pain from masking the wring decision that you can’t take back.

Ain’t Jesus Good?

        …..Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment