www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Heaven’s Heart was Broken

This blog has never really been about me, but then again it has been about my adventures with Jesus. The triune God is the star of this show, and that includes my life, because without Him, I have no life. I am starting to use the Word Triune God, more and more often, because I simply can’t separate them, while working in my life. They have always been together, except for one time. Father had to separate Himself from Jesus, as He paid the horrible price, for our sin.

I am not a scholar of the Word of God. There are a lot of things that I don’t understand right now. I would imagine titling the events of that day, this might fit well; the day the heart of Heaven was broken. I know that the heart of Father was broken, because He couldn’t look at the sin, even on His only begotten Son. The heart of Jesus was shredded, because for the first time, because of realizing the reality of having no hope.

Let that simmer down in your Spirit for as long as it takes to grasp that reality. The Son of God, who had spent, so many years in complete control living, with the Father of all creation, and knowing no sin. Jesus knows what total perfection is like, as well as everything good. I know how hard that it is to bring this on line with our finite minds, and it will take help from Holy Spirit, to even get started.

Please allow me a few statements of wandering, into a pondering situation, because I believe that this is important, for us to conceive, as best as possible. It shows a great love that a Son has for His Father, which I can’t even phantom. How would the God,……even the only God,…..prepare Himself to receive all the hopelessness, or any hopelessness, which Jesus suffered, on the cross? Is there even a better word, to describe the events that took place, on the cross that day, other than suffered? I can’t even do Jesus justice, with my vocabulary, or lack of vocabulary, describing the horrific events, of that day.

I have set in church service upon church service hearing about the tragic sacrificial that Jesus made, and it never really struck a chord. I set there with a pompous attitude thinking that is was no big deal. He was God, and He was expecting all that, and probably didn’t feel any pain to begin with. I believe that I couldn’t have been more wrong, and I believe that all the inhabitants of Heaven suffered, in one degree or another. 
 
Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

If we were created, in the image of God, then God has emotions and feelings. His emotions are not as loose as ours tend to be most of the time. We know that Jesus suffered every emotional, physical, and I will be bold enough to say that He also suffered every Spiritual pain that we ever have also

Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.


I am not sure if the created beings, in Heaven have emotions and feelings. I do think that they suffered from confusion, because they were seeing things that, they had never thought possible to see. I think that they found it strange, to not be allowed to come, to the rescue of Jesus. All it takes is some study time to realize that, the plan of Salvation wasn’t a plan that was simply thrown together. God has never done anything off His cuff, or without weighing the consequences. The truth is that everything that is written about, in our copy of the Word of God has love just oozing from it, and it is aimed in our direction.
 
We were created to have a relationship and fellowship, with our magnificent creator. I can’t see any way to accomplish this without, spending time in the Word of God, and spending time in prayer. This is very important also, because without Holy Spirit involvement, in our relationship it will not be complete. The involvement of Holy Spirit is a vital as the involvement of Father or Jesus.

The more that we get to know the Triune God; it becomes easier to see why He is the way in which He is. You can see the major investment that He made in a bunch of sinners like us, to be able to call us family. We are on a time table that was designed by God, and it is quickly coming to the end, for decisions to be made. If we don’t make this decision right, then it really doesn’t mater about any of those that we made right. Choosing Jesus is the first important choice that we will ever have the opportunity to ever make. Once we do that one correctly, then we go to school to learn how to make other choice right.

The is no other choice that we will ever make with as great of a reward package that is included.

 Ain’t Jesus Awesome?

.Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment