www.billofrights.org

Friday, September 12, 2014

Is it Impossible?

I have a situation that I need to get free from. I am a loner, and it is not the same as it once was, in my life. I am very friendly. I speak to ninety percent of those that I pass, and that is not bad, in the city. I am the same way at church. I try to speak, and shake all the hands, in that small congregation. My problem though is when somebody wants to get personal with me, that I tend to veer off, to the side. Unfortunately I am the one who is judging just how personal is too personal.
Proverbs 18:24 A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

How friendly do I really suppose to be? I can stand there talking almost all day, if it about something that I know something about, or of interest to me. If the subject changes to my life, or what that I am doing in my life, I get really shy. I realize that it is because most folks see my life as a complete failure. Honestly when anyone is standing on the outside looking in it is a complete mess. Nobody wants to recognize that their life hasn't been successful at all, and in doing so nobody wants to admit it!!

I will be the first person, to answer to tell you that I don’t like the answer, to this question. I have looked for another answer, but there is not a better answer, than this one. Some of you don’t have this same problem, because you already live out the solution. The truth is that the same answer applies to me, and you. How friendly are we supposed to be with others? The same way that Jesus was friendly with others!!

I don’t think that Jesus had a shy bone in His body ever. He most certainly didn’t have any hate, in His heart for others, even those that wanted to kill Him. You will have to admit that when Jewish law, after three days, that showed a sigh of boldness.
Luke 2:46 And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions.

Aren’t you aiming a little high for a first shot?    Isn’t there a shorter goal, in which to start with?    I honestly wish there were, because Jesus has a large pair or sandals to fill, and I know that I can’t do it. Just because of the fact that I can’t do it, should not even slow the process of it getting done. There is not a human being that can walk in the footsteps of Jesus, and once that we realize this as solid truth, we can move forward. We must realize that this is not about us, and let God do what that He wants to do.


Romans 8:29-30  For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30  Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. 


These are some heavy verses, from the Word of God.  Let’s concentrate of the act of being conformed to the image of Jesus. The Author of the Word of God states that, this is His plan, for me and you. Now we can see where Jesus got His large shoes to walk in!! I have no fear that whatever that is said, in the Word of God, will be done. We are dealing with this awesome power, beyond our understanding that has never fail, nor will ever fail to achieve the things that He wants to achieve. 


Luke 1:37  For with God nothing shall be impossible.


There is something amazing going on here. There is no reason to have any fear, because past attempts have failed miserably. The most miserable failure in history was conceived by Adolph Hitler. The next great failure will be brought about by the New World Order. All attempts to form a superior race within mankind has always and will always fail, for one basic reason. They didn’t start with superiority. There basis was sin filled common man that, had no hope for themselves outside of God.

Our Father God, the creator of everything that, we will ever know about is in the process of creating a perfect society. It is no secret, and has no hidden agenda. The invitations have already been sent out, and all that we have to do to be a part of this glorious perfect society is just accept the sacrifice that was made by Jesus


 As our sin sacrifice, because there was no other, that could had completed this mission, and it was done, for our benefit. It was done out of love. Everything that the Triune God does for us is done in love.      Do you want another great example of His love? 


When we accepted the sin sacrifices that Jesus made as our own, something happens. Actually that is an understatement, because everything changes!! I believe that the greatest thing that happens for me personally is the adoption which takes place. I am adopted into the full family of God to live in safety, and peace for eternity.  


Doesn’t it sound a lot extreme?    It does to me also, but there is a promise.


8:31  What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?  


We win!!   We win!!    We win!!      Ain’t God Awesome?


              ….Much love      

No comments:

Post a Comment