www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

God has been Good to Me

This is the time, for the operation to take place, to remove the cancer, from my colon. Am I scared? I think that is going to be the problem, because the closer that it gets to the time, of the operation, the more scared that I become. I don’t think that this is a very Christian like attitude to have. I will assume that I supposed to be filled with faith, until it starts bubbling out my nose. Should I go down the hall, into the operating room quoting scriptures? Maybe I should just fight back my tears, and don’t speak at all so no one can really tell how much that I am hurting.

I have come to the point in my life, where the chances of it ending are closer than, it ever has been. I guess that this is showing that I have real humanity, because I don’t want to die. I remember four years ago, I tried to commit suicide, with an overdose of pills. There has been a drastic change since four years ago. I have really connected with the true giver of life, and I have no desire to enter into Heaven right now.

It is really strange, because I always thought that a Christian’s greatest desire was to enter, into the realm of Heaven. I don’t see it that way. Heaven will be there when it is time for me to go, and it might be that time. Heaven has never been the ultimate goal for me. Maybe it is not because, I have really had much in my life, and there is something that I much more desire right now, than all those riches and luxury’s.

I realize that Heaven is going to be much more, than I ever hope to have, of anything in my life. Just to be honest with you, I am enjoying my relationship with the Triune God right now. I have no family that cares anything about me, and I know it is my fault. All that I really have in my life is the Triune God, and those that are in my daily life. Do I want more time to repair, the relationships, which I have destroyed? Not really, because I might even make it worse than it is right now.

Do you know what that it is, that I really want to do with the time, that is left in my life? This is my heart’s desire, and it is all that I want to do, with the time that is left, in my life. Maybe I need to back up here for a minute, because my life expectancy has been undetermined. I might fall dead while writing this, or I could see the rapture of the Church. I live one day at a time under the grace that, the Lord gives me. I have no special promises!!

I believe that there is a reason that, the Lord is showing me just how fast that, this world is collapsing. I know that the Word of God tells us what will happen, and most of the events are happening right now. The problem is that most people, even Christians can’t see the events as they take place, and put them together. I have run into an entirely different group, of Christians here lately. I always knew that they existed, but in fewer numbers.

I have been in a couple conversations within the last week, with a couple different people. We were having what I like to call deep power talks about the Lord. The kind of things that the average child of God cannot enter into, because of lack of knowledge. I am not going into great detail with the outcome. I just want you to see my point. 

The first one we were talking Spiritual warfare, and had been for a few minutes. I really can’t remember how this subject came up, because I was floored with his reaction. This seemingly knowledgeable man about the Word of God made this statement: We must be careful to pick and choose the scripture, and how we believe it, because there is a lot in the Bible that is not true.

I know that I didn’t handle this right, because I quickly excused myself, without even a reply. I wasn’t sure what to say without offending this man, for I know an offensive action is never an attracting.  I have read some fairly ludicrous things in the Bible, but I simply accept them as truth. If they are not true I don’t believe that I will be held as a fool, because I whip out a five gallon bucket filled with faith, and paint it as true!! Actually most of the biggest miracles, in the Word of God are a stretch, on my understanding.     I am not even going into the other one, because there is a lot in this example.

Hosea 4:6  My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

If you will read this verse carefully it is one of the main reasons that I write this blog.    Do you think that our Lord wants His children to be knowledgeable?   Do you want your children, to be the most stupid ones, on the planet?  Godley wisdom and knowledge is what this verse is talking about. If we will look around at the events that are going on, in our country, there is no Godly knowledge being shown. The only way that I can put this altogether is the fact that there is no relationship with God, and no relationship means that there is no Word.

My hope with writing this blog is not to Save arena’s full of people. I don’t have nowhere that many readers, and I really don’t care. My goal is to bring, one person at a time, a few wouldn’t go unappreciated, and the people, of this world needs, a relationship with God. A solid relationship with the God will change your life, in ways that you could not possible believe.

This is my mission in this life. I can’t speak, because I have a terribly unbelievable case of stage fright. I love my Southern Accent, but few people understand it when I get on a roll. I can read the Word. I can listen to Holy Spirit, while He explains the wisdom contained to me. The greatest thing that I have gotten from Jesus is a heart filled with love that flows over to you, so I write because I am concerned about you, and the relationship that you have with God!!     Ain’t God Good?

              ….Much Love              

No comments:

Post a Comment