www.billofrights.org

Monday, June 9, 2014

The Word is….

The Holy Bible……Have you ever really considered the blessing contained, in that book?  The Creator of everything that, we will ever know that exist, has blessed us with the knowledge of Himself.  The Holy Bible is simply a cover, for the Word of God. I often wonder how many of us really realize, the ultimate power, which is contained, in the Word of God.

2Timothy 3:16-17  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17  That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

The first thing that, verse sixteen does is give proof that, the scriptures are, the Word of God. The next thing that, is does is tell you, what the Word can do, for us on a personal level. We need to learn how to contain, and handle ourselves, before we are able to guide others, into the right actions. (Matthew 7:3) pay close attention to the next verse, because it clearly makes it a personal experience.

“James it also says, that the man of God may be perfect, and there is not but one perfect!!”    Well, I cannot disagree with that remark. However I realize that, if I would spend more time, in my copy, of the Word of God, that I would be better, than I am now. This is the handbook, for life on this earth, and it is full of power.

Hebrews 4:12  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart

This is an awesome verse!! The Word is alive, and powerful, and compared to a two-edged sword, but much sharper. It can divide perfectly the soul, and Spirit, and the bones, and the marrow inside those bones. All that is impressive to me, but the last part is simply awesome!! The Word of God can discern, which means to rightly judge, between the thoughts, and the intents of the heart.  Ain’t that saying something?

Jeremiah 17:9  The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

According to the book of Hebrews, in the verse that we were just looking at, the Word of God can know the heart completely, and intimately. Actually, this next verse in Jeremiah confirms that the Lord searches our heart, and carefully dissecting, and rewarding us, according our ways, and our fruit.

Jeremiah 17:10  I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

“James, what are you talking about by Fruit?” I am glad that you ask. I am not going into the difference between the good fruit, and the bad. Actually, the Father doesn’t recognize anything besides Jesus, in our life. If there is no Jesus present in our heart, then we are unworthy, to receive any blessings.

John 15:5  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

This is your chance to change your fate. This is your chance to save your life, as well as your soul. This is your chance to finally get the peace that you have been seeking. This is Jesus, standing in front of you, with His arms outstretched, biding you to come. Come and accept my love for you. Come and accept what I did for you on the cross, accept my sin sacrifice for you: for without me ye can do nothing.

I really can’t even imagine there, being a better way to end this post, than with a personal invitation from Jesus to come. The rewards are truly out of this world!!    Ain’t Jesus Awesome?

         ….Much Love      

No comments:

Post a Comment