www.billofrights.org

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Great Movie

I saw the movie named, “Son of God,” this week, and I really enjoyed it. Actually I have enjoyed it so much, that I have watched it, at least two more times in full, and selected parts numerous times. Although, I have found it very entertaining, I must admit that it is not Biblically correct. I simply think that, Jesus was the coolest human that ever walked the face, of the earth. I realize that using the phrase coolest, just does not do my King Justice, but forgive me, because my vocabulary is limited.

It is written through the eyes of John. I am going to tell you much about this movie, because I would recommend that everyone that can, needs to see this movie. I didn’t find it blasphemous in any way. If you know the Word of God, you can easily see the variances. It was like the writers was putting a different spin, on case scenarios, of the what if syndrome. What if Jesus did this, instead of what that He really did?

All in all, I would have to give this movie nine out of ten stars, if I were to rate it. I am biased though, because I am simply in love, with the main character. I actually owe my life to Him. I love to watch the movies about, all the great prophets, of the Bible. However none compares to my Lord and Savior.  

Do you ever hear a promise, in the Word of God several times, and pay little attention to it? It is like we get used to hearing a certain Word, and just blow it off. Then you hear it once more, and Holy Spirit tells you to pay attention. You listen more intently, but are still hard in your heart toward that verse.    Oh,…..excuse me. I have forgotten who that I am talking with. I know that none of, the readers, have a problem, with the heart, since Jesus moved in. I will keep it more personal.

This happened to me this week. I kept hearing this Word from God, and dismissing it, as just another Word. Holy Spirit went to speaking to me, and I still didn’t receive the Word, that was for me. I heard it again, and Holy Spirit told me, that scripture was meant, for me personally, at this time.  Do you want to know what it was?

Matthew 10:32  Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. Luke 12:8  Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God: 

I still didn’t grasp this right away, even though, I am fully capable of reading, and my understand gets better, all of the time. I must admit that I needed to meditate, on what Jesus was saying to me. I have never been much of a soul winner, so my confession of Jesus, as my Lord and Savior has been limited. Knowing this I just thanked the Lord, for giving me this Word, and started on my normal business.

How many of you know that, Holy Spirit never has dropped a mission? He said, “James, the Lord wanted you to know that He has heard your confession, about Him, before men. You do it several times a week, in the blog, which you write. Jesus has sent a Word, for you doing this that, He will confess you before the Father, and before His angels.”

Don’t shoot me down, before I finish this post.   Ain’t that what the Word, of the living God, supposed to do to us?  Shouldn’t it speak to us, in such a way that, we know that it is alive? Even if you are a knuckle-head like I am at times, Holy Spirit is there to help us. I can’t live without His presence, in my life, for even a day. I am growing so dependent on Jesus, that I can’t even walk, without Him holding on, to my hand!!   Yep,…that's right.     I am braggin’ now!!

Hebrews 4:12  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 

Do you understand, what this verse, of scripture is saying?   The Word of God is alive, and powerful, and sharper than any piece of surgical equipment, including a laser. It will fillet soul from Spirit, and the bone from the marrow within. It can even judge the thoughts, and the intents of the heart. It is used to preform Spiritual surgery, on the true believer, but is foolishness, to the unredeemed. 

Can I submit this thought to you?   If the Christian has a secret weapon, it truly is the Word of God!! It does everything that the true believer of God, will ever have any need of, on this earth. It heals, it commands, it teaches, it arms, it prophesizes, there will never be a secret withheld, from the Christian, within its pages. The word of God has a mission, and to complete His mission it speaks to us. Now the Word can speak all day, and without the presence of the Holy Spirit, it will remain as much foolishness, as to the sinner.   Amen?

I know that I am speaking a strong word right now, but that has been my personal experience.    I have a great question for you.   Who are the top three, Spiritual human’s beings in history?   Any three, and they can still be living, on the earth.   I will name three of my favorite picks also; Elijah, John, and Paul.  I need to ask another question. With the three that you picked, place them in order of preference, that God hears their prayers. Let’s have some fun now, OK?    Place your name on that list keeping the order of God hearing your prayers, and place the number beside the name as they will fall into category.

Are you ready to see the right answer?   I will show you on my list.   Elijah (1)   John (1) Paul (1) James (1)      Yep,     That’s right.     As children of God, Father doesn’t favor any one child above the other child.  He truly is no respecter of persons.   I believe that we need to hear that over, and over, so it stays on the top of our heart.

Acts 10:34-35  Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: 35  But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. 

Ain’t God Awesome?

           ….Much Love       

No comments:

Post a Comment