www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Is It Time?

Can I just be very honest, with you today?   I have a lot of associates, that I deal with in my life. A few of them are, on their way to becoming friends, but that number is very few. I really pick and choose those that, I allow to come into, my life and stay. I think that it has to do a lot with my age, because when I was younger had a lot of folks that, I called friends. Today I select my friend on common interest. Don’t take me wrong, because I am friendly with everybody, but to be my friend, you must love Jesus. 

That might be the fault, of my best friend, because I believe everything, that He says. Please don’t feel sorry for me, because I only have one best friend. The truth is that, I have found on my life’s journey that, He is the only One that, I have ever needed. I know that this might be a lot to take in, but He is essential to the cause of my life.

I have learned through a long process of mostly errors that, my existence was not an accident. I always knew that, my parents really didn’t plan on having me, because of their age. I have learned a fact that is out of this world. My parents might have not planned to have me, but they had nothing to do with the fact that, I was born, other that the host of my arrival. God had everything to do with my birth, and yours, just to be truthful. 

Isaiah 43:7  Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

This particular verse is conditional. Father is talking about those, who have been, called by His name.   What name is that James?   There are many names throughout the Bible, for the name of God.     That is very true, but this name comes, from the Son of God, who is as much God, as the Father is. We are called by the name of Christ, and that’s where we get the name Christians.

A lot of church folks, who call themselves Christians, but have no relationship with Jesus. There are a lot of people that, never go to church, who call themselves Christian.  The United States is considered a Christian nation, but there is no doubt, that we as a nation does not have, a relationship with Jesus. To even be called, by the name of God, it starts with a relationship, with the Son.

Having a relationship with the Son is very personal. It starts with you standing alone. Nobody else can help you at this point, except my best friend. Holy Spirit will start showing you your personal sin. It is not a group effort. He will not show you the sin of your friends. He will not show you the sin of your parents, relatives, nor those that you consider to be enemies. He will only show you the sin in your life.

Most people break out in tears when convicted, by Holy Spirit. When you see the buildup of sin, on your heart, and how black, and hard that, your heart has become, your amount of sin is too much, for you to carry around any longer. You realize that you are a broken person, and have no hope at all. It’s about that time that Holy Spirit will point to Jesus, hanging on a cross. He is all bloody, and tortured beyond recognition. Holy Spirit tells you that, this same man, hanging on that cross is the Creator, of all that you will ever know. He is God Himself, taking the punishment that we deserve, and that includes a trip to Hell. 

They nailed a sinless Jesus to the cross, which should have been our punishment. They took Him down, as dead as dead can be, and they placed Him in a borrowed tomb. During those three days, He took our punishment in Hell, among the other things that, He was doing.    Ain’t Jesus cool?     Listen to this;
On the third day, by the power of God, He arose back to life, and left that tomb. He is risen!!   Jesus our Savior has conquered Hell, death, and the grave, and paid the price, for our sin. Do you understand, the magnitude, of that statement?    Do you understand, even a little bit, the concept of being Holy?    Jesus is God, and God is Holy. Jesus has never sinned, and He took all the sins of the world, from the beginning to the time, of the judgment.

Can I be honest with you again?  I know the sin that, I have done in my entire lifetime is great, and it is ugly. It is too great for me, to pay the price for it, because the price is too much. I can’t phantom, in my finite way of thinking, the sin load that, Jesus took on Himself that, day on the cross. I only know that, my load of sin was unbearable, for me to bear alone. That is why I needed Jesus, because He took my load of sin, and paid the price, and redeemed me back to the Father. Because of this action that, Jesus did for me is the reason that, I know love Him. 

1John4:19  We love him, because he first loved us. 

My hope is that, all people could see my Lord like I see Him. I know that is impossible, for me to tell all people, about my Jesus, and them understand. I do know one that can, and it is my best friend. My absolute best friend, in this world, is not from this world. The truth is that I am not from this world either. My best friend has a name, and it is Holy Spirit. Once you accept the Lord Jesus Christ, as your Lord and Savior……..Everything will change.

I am not going into what will change, because I am serious when I say everything. Now, it won’t all happen suddenly, because it is a process of time. I can say this though; you will never regret this decision. Your new friends will love you, until you can love yourself. That has been my experience, because I was beating myself up, for the fact that, I knew that, I was a no good rotten person, who didn’t deserve, to be forgiven. However Father said that I was, when Jesus came to the earth, to redeem me back, to the Father. I don’t know if everybody has had the same experience that I have had, but I am only here to tell you about mine.

Ain’t Jesus Awesome?   My best friend is just as Awesome!!    Is it time for you to come to Jesus?

          ….Much Love        

No comments:

Post a Comment