www.billofrights.org

Saturday, December 8, 2012

oops.....I forgot the title!!


The weekend is already here,..............Yeah!!        Not that I have anything planned, because my life is so exciting in itself.      NOT!!       Really,.........Honestly,............Right now I am in a funk,......A waiting funk.        During times like these I’m scratching my noggin'.....................OK Lord,       Don't you have a move that ,.....Uh,......Er,.........Your at least considering,         Making a move in my life, Sometime soon,............Right?

I reckon that we all go through these times. Jesus is working hard in our favor. Everything is going ahead full steam, and the blessing seem to be never ending.             WHAM!!        Things simply come to a screeching halt, but of coarse I am so high on “Love”, that I can't tell what has changed for a few days.

To me, while I am walking in the blessings of the Lord things seem to go a lot smoother. It don't seem like I am putting out much effort, and getting a lot more done. The strange thing is that once I realize that apparently Jesus has got me on break mode.......I start to freak out!!

I immediately start trying to make things happen on my own. I think that I know why that I do these actions. It has to be my stinking pride raising it's ugly head up,.............Again!!      Why in the world would I even feel that I need to make anything happen?
John 15:5
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
Jesus is speaking boldly, and clear in this verse. He states in a plain way that He is the reason that we have life to begin with. The vine does not need the branches to have life. The only reason that the branch has any life is because of the vine.

The only way that we can bare fruit is to allow Jesus to do His work on the inside of us.         Hold on!!        Wait a minute!!         Do my eyes deceive me,................Or does that verse say much fruit? You know,............I reckon that it does say much fruit.          Do you think that He is making another promise here?

Fruit?        What is that hidden meaning in the word fruit?        A lot of people would like to relate that word with riches, but I don't really think so.      Wanna hear why?       The first thing that I would like to say has to do with the fact of the amount of folks that relate the Almighty Father with might dollar bill. Somehow,.......And I will never understand how,..............Just because we know that God owns everything we assume that He is going to give it all to us right now. If you are one of these people,.....You might want to sit down for this.........OK?

If the Father was concerned with making us rich,..........Then why didn't He send Jesus down here portraying the riches that He had already?          He was a carpenter.       Honestly,......How many rich carpenters do you know?        Yeah,......Me too!!
The second point that I would like to make concerns gold. We value it much, and decorate our bodies with it mainly. Although, we use it for much more than simply jewelry. Do you realize the value that the Father places on gold?       He doesn't think of it any more highly than we do asphalt.    Yep,.....That right,....He uses gold to pave the roads in His Kingdom!!  My last point is the phrase, " Give us our Daily bread."  Geeze Louise!!

Getting back now: I believe that He is talking about attitudes.     Sweet attitudes.      Kind and loving attitudes.      Grateful attitudes.      Simply,.... because if you think about it,........How many of us have discovered that a great attitude with carry us farther than a poor one? (I wish that I had found that out sooner!!)

Why in the world do you think that Jesus would care about attitudes?        Because His main concern is about us!! He wants us to get along with each other, and love one another!! We were created way before this earth was even thought about being created.      Actually,......The earth was created as a training ground for Gods Children!!        That should make your Spirit start to vibrate inside your earth suit!!

Anyway,...........I need to finish up quickly, or I will feel the need to go into detail about what I just said.       The last part of that verse seals the whole deal, and sets that promise in motion.      For without me ye can do nothing.        I don't really think that needs and further comment on what He is saying.....




…..............Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment