www.billofrights.org

Monday, December 17, 2012

I an sick!!


Now,......I ain't talkin' bout mentally. Cause that goes without saying. I have a nasty viral something going on inside of me!!        Every now and then when I’m getting real lucky I can spit up a chunk of something.              I say something because I don't think that the world needs a more graphic picture of what it really looks like!!
Like most men when they get a sickness like this,..........I am a big baby!!     The problem with this is that i don't have any one to comfort me.      So i simply go through all the motions without ever verbalizing a word!!               How much comfort do ya reckon that this gets me?
I didn't go to church today, because I don't want to share this with anyone there. Those folks are my extended family. This coming up week is the great Christmas grocery give away!! I really hate to miss this, but until I get better I can't be around these folks.     I was looking forward to being a part of this event.
It donned on me Friday on the bus............A lot happens on the bus.     I have some of my greatest revaluations on the bus!! This time it came to me that I have not had,      What most people would consider,.....A normal family Christmas since the 80's.      Can I get a big Wow on that?         Can you believe that it's been over 30 years!!             Man I think that I have been deprived of a major part of life!!      Oh well,............There can always be next year.     Do you really think that this will happen next year? 
I believe there is something wrong with me, because of Christmas. It is the birth of my Lord and Savior, and it seems that I just don't get it!! It should be the happiest time of the year for Christians world wide!!
I am starting to believe that I don't know how to handle all that's going on in this world from a Christian point of view. When we have jokers in this world who go to school, and slay innocent children.          Then we have those that attend mass, and start shooting more innocent folks!!          Geeze Louise!!       What the heck is wrong with people?           I know that this is nothing new. It is simply the speed of which we hear things now.
I am more like Peter..........I am a cussin' cuttin' Christian when need be!!       I believe in swift justice, and on the spot!!         However,..............This is not the way of the Father.           He says that vengeance is His in Romans 12:19.
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
This has to be a hard pill to swallow, especially if you were one of those that loved one of the victims of the tragedy that have taken place. My prayer is that the survivors can find peace in their heart, and heal quickly!!
You know...........I am sure that y'all will believe this, but as far as that whole social networking deal goes.........I don't get it!!            About three years ago I decided to catch up with my old friends. Simply to see where they stand on life's issues, and what is really going on with them. I figured that most of them would make me feel bad, because the way my life has turned out.      The truth is that it didn't!! Theywere as screwed up as i am.....Just  in different ways!!
I guess that I learned at least one valuable thing from all that is going on in this world. We all make the path that we are going to walk down by our own choices. The second thing is that nobody really has any time for anybody else if we are living our lives.     Honestly,.............I really like the second view that I have come to realize. I am not sure if I don't have the time to spend, or simply don't want to take the time.           Regardless, I took the opportunity to close my Facebook account down a while back. However, I started to open up an account under Mr. Illusion.         The jury is still out on that one.           I really don't want to have to fool with a bunch of hoopla...........I simply want folks to have a chance to read my blog!!

….............Much Love


No comments:

Post a Comment