www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Twilight zone prospect?


What is really going on this morning?        Did I finally wake up in the twilight zone for real?      I would be thinking that I had missed the rapture.............Except,.....I know what I know for sure!!      I can't really imagine what is in store for the rest of this day, seeing how it has started out so strange.
I know that a lot of it has to be me, and my failure to prepare. I burst out the door this morning in my normal,....Can't wait to get out of this place attitude!!       I failed to check on the weather conditions, because it has been unseasonable warm most of the month. It has been normally in the 60's around daylight.        Yep,...............That's right,............Surprise!!       It was in the lower 40's this morning!!     I love the colder weather here in Florida.   I just need to dress more appropriately to fit in.     I ran out the door this morning wearing a short sleeve shirt, and ¾ length camouflage pants.       Yeah,.....I will be the first to admit that is a bold move for a man that is sick as a dog, and believing God for healing!!         Can I share something with you?         I am still believing, and it's over taking me now!!
…...Part Two ........I noticed something strange and different right away as I got on the city bus this morning to head to Mickey D's.     I like their coffee.      It is extreme high test!!      Now best keep in mind that I got on the bus around 7:30 A.M.              Normally,..... there would be pretty much standing room only. This was not a normal day by a long shot. There was maybe, and I want to stress the words maybe.....Because I didn't count,......I know that I should have counted.      I probably should have taken a picture!!!       I am gonna give it a reasonable guesstimate of five adult people, and no kids!!      The no kid factor would not come into play until later on.
Well it is later on now......I was walking through the school parking lot when a thought came to me......I wonder how many more days until Christmas break?     I stood in the parking lot staring at the school sign for a clue. It had been only a couple minutes hoping that the next sign that popped up would tell the story.
All of a sudden,..........I had this awful feeling crawling up my spine. I slowly turned around to see what it could consist of being.        Kind of like that feeling that a Mack truck is about to run you over,....... and it was that bad!!       The parking lot,.......The same one that I had been walking through for the past 200 yards.................It was empty!!      Duh!!        There was my sign that I had been looking so intently for all this time!!          Man,...........Talk about being clueless!!
I really didn't start to enjoy my life until I learned to not take myself so seriously. The events that used to make up my life had become an embarrassment for me to admit.       Not any more.     I embrace all the different forms that make up my life, and share them worldwide. I don't have a problem admitting that I am far less than perfect.         Don't need to be,.........Because I know One that is!!
He is the One that has created a people for Himself.        He is the One that created this world as our playground, and our battlefield.        If folks would only get to know Him they will find that He only ask us to do one thing.          That one thing is to …....Only believe in Him!!
I know what a struggle that can be at times. It can seem like a fairy tale. It can make an adult feel foolish at times. Jesus knew that it could, and that it would!!             Like everything else He has a plan for that little problem also.
Matthew 18:2-4 says, (2) And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,(3)And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.(4) Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Wow, …......Is that cool or what?        This is significant on several different levels.       Why would Jesus want us to have a child like mentality?        Because,.........Are you sure that your ready for this?     Man this is heavy!!
The minute that we become adults is when we become rigid, and calloused. We become something that is almost impossible to work into something different. Even for our own good!!        Children do not have any perceived notions about life, or anything else.     They are mold-able, and very pliable to new concepts, and ideas.         They embrace the most ridiculously sounding concepts, and enjoy running with it.         You can tell by all the laughter!!
No one can say that they enjoy being alive more than a child.      All you have to do to prove this fact is simply listen to them.     Everything is a blast in their little worlds!!
Hey!!         Wait a minute!!         Wouldn't that leave me high, and dry?       Vulnerable for just anything that might come my way?         Nope.....sure does not!!          Do you really think that Jesus want to see us make fools of ourselves?             We do enough of that without His help!! HMMMM............
….............Much Love













No comments:

Post a Comment