www.billofrights.org

Monday, December 3, 2012

Bangin' my head against....


I am a hard headed stubborn man!! I just keep looking for something that I will never find in this cyberworld that we live in today. If something has Microsoft written on it, and if it is worth half a flip,..........Then there is a good chance that it is not going to be free!! Even though there are programs out there as good as,...........If not better than Microsoft. I still tend to lean toward that name for some reason.

I am finding it hard to write anything worthy of reading today. The reason is that I am having trouble with this confounded creation!! I have a zip file just setting on my hard drive that I can't get to work for me!! I downloaded a 1828 Websters dictionary that I can't get to open. After playing with it for a long time I so brightly decided to get another one from a different source.

I deleted the first one, and downloaded another. This one came with several accessories that I didn't want, nor had any use for them. It was one of those fatal..."Push the button deals."      You know the kind that I am talking about!! I think that we have all had the pleasure of dealing with these kind.

Once you push the button to download a thing......The first thing that happens is that you just know that something is going wrong. And of coarse the second thing that you notice is that there is no way of backing out of it in time. I hate these vendors that even try this sneak attack on unsuspecting, and trusting folks. Fortunately,.......I ain't one of them anymore!!

Oh yeah,......I used to be one, but I have learned that you can't be in today's times. I reckon that some people just prey on the weak. However,................After you have been burnt enough times you wise on up, and learn ways to combat their futile efforts.

It is a good thing to have so awesome anti-virus software on your computer.   Can you believe that people actually make a living out of designing these virus's, and putting them on the open market!!  Now,.....You must agree that these are sick, depraved folks that enjoy adding misery to our lives.   Don't you reckon that those who pay them to do this are the sicker of the two?     Wonder who pays them?........Don't you?
However, ..... This is not the kind of attack that I am referring about. I am simply talking about the layers of useless junk that is piled on with a download, or even sometimes instead of a download!! Sometimes you might not even know that it is on there to begin with.

That is why I have a great un-installer. It will always catch the crap that I didn't want. Sometimes they make you take that stuff along with your download, and without any option. This is another time that my un-installer pays for itself.

Now come on!!       Did you really think that you can get something for free that's worth having!! …....Really!       Well,.....I did!!

It is called the Iobit free un-installer, and here is a link if you want to try it out. It has saved me many headaches. It actually goes deeper than the one that comes with your windows. Actually,...........I don't use any of the utilities that comes with windows, and I certainty don't pay for them.

Fortunate for me there are folks just as smart as B.G..........Who are sick and tired of spending an arm, and both legs............Just to have something that makes the quality of our life better. They design things,.........Real working things,..............And put them on the market for free!!   Actually,......I think they get a kick out of doing it that way!!

However this un-installer is not by one of these awesome people. They are a company with a very good reputation that does have a few quality products for free.




…........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment