www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Gimme a bite of that sandwich!!


I really have not done much of anything this fine Christmas day. I have walked outside a couple of times, and the weather is beautiful. I wore a tee shirt with no sleeves, a jeans. You got to love the weather in Florida!!           Christmas time is the only time of the year that I like it to be cold.      Maybe growing up in North Alabama has a little something to do with that little fact.
I need to go take my physical at the stab lab tomorrow. I have not been since this chest cold thingy set in. I still have a little residue trying to linger on. Although, I have a working solution.     For the last two days I have been trying to over-dose on oranges. There are two factors at work here. The juice of an orange is full of vitamin c, and vitamin c heals what ails the body.     It is a good time of the year, because oranges are in season.        The rest of the country may be paying a precious price for them, but here in Florida they are plentiful, and abundant!!
I am thinking about running down to Mickey D's.        Not to indulge in a McRib. hey,.........Speaking of the famous McRib sandwich.     I sure loved them when they first came out back thirty years ago, but something happens when a person gets older. I don't think that the taste has changed all that much. Not that I would know, because it has been at least 30. what I am getting at is last week on the front of Yahoo they had the ingredient list for the McRib.     One of the main deals in the sandwich is called tripe.      Tripe is nothing more than the lining from the stomach of a cow!!     Wait!!          Hold on a minute here!!       How can you make a pork sandwich with cow gut intestines?      I was sitting in there the other day thinking how good that they used to taste. I just contemplating going up there, and putting in an order.     Then I noticed what it said.
I am sorry, but I have lived in America for way too long. There are parts of animals that simply don't need to be eaten. I can understand if you live in a third world country, and starving to death.     We all do what we need to do to survive, but you are the only one that can control what goes in your mouth!!
This has been a good Christmas day. I have not done anything to brag about other than mind my own business.       That can be a full time job in itself!!      My biggest problem is with the opposite.     It is keeping others around me out of my business.      I think that I have an edge over on them though.       I just act kind, and let them know that I wasn't sure how much that they care about me until now.       Then I will usually ask them if they have some free time that they are willing to share with me assisting me to work out a new schedule.        I have noticed if I do this in a way that they don't find offensive that is pretty much the end of the struggle!!      They will actually think twice before ever getting nosy again!!
Then there is the exception to the rule.      Some folks are nosier than others.      They can not be offended by anything that I might say to them.      They are sure that if I would let them rule over my life.............That in no time at all.............I could have all, and be doing all that I never really wanted to have anything to do with at all!!         These folks have a working solution for everything.....Except one.      Their own lives!!       Are they really all that blind that they can't see their own lives?
I really hate to admit this, but at one time in my life I was this kind of person.     I really thought that I could solve the problems of the world.      I don't think that most people gave me a second thought.      They just knew that I was mentally challenged in the worst way, and if they would simply listen to me, soon I was vanish.     Before long they could see me coming.      I am sure that was a lot of relief for them.
I have spent my fair share of time being a terror. All the hostages that I took back in my younger days had to be as sick as I was, if not sicker. I am just glad that I have another chance today to get it right.

…..........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment