www.billofrights.org

Monday, December 31, 2012

Help!!


My life has been simplified to the point that I don't do many things different. I think the key is that there is nothing that I do that I don't enjoy doing. I really like writing this blog, because it is much more than just the writing of the words. It is far more than just posting pictures that I find appealing to my senses, and hoping that you might like them also. It is even more than the video's that are on my blog. They are there for your enjoyment, and maybe broaden your horizons to different forms of praise.
We are all different people, and different things attract us, and draws our attention to them. Sometimes I post poetry, and some times I post short stories that other people have poured their heart out before you that I find great meaning within. Most of the time I just write what is on my mind, and that could be about anything on any given day.
I try to stay on a common theme with my writing, and that is the love of the Father toward us. What started out from an act of sheer boredom has grown into a form of ministry for me. If you read my first posts I was trying to establish a common theme, and it never really did take form. I knew that I could write some stories of interest to some people, and I think that I did manage to that.                     However, something was missing on the inside of me.   I was not satisfied with the results, because it didn't satisfy my inner man.
Then I took over a year break trying to figure out who I was, and more importantly who God was, and who He was to me.     I knew that something had to change when I picked this blog back up.     I knew that I had changed.      I didn't feel like I once felt.        I didn't act the way that I used to act.     I didn't even think the same as I once thought.     My Spiritual life had gone through a complete massive overhaul, so you would expect my blog to change.             Right?
Well.................It didn't at first,....it was about the same as before. I was trying to write differently, but I still had fear living on the inside of me. You can tell by that picture on the front of my blog if you would look closely.      That picture has been there since the beginning, and it is of me scared to death of my own shadow!!       I like it.          It reminds me of where that I’ve been, and who brought me out, and set me free!! 
The only way that I could find any meaning in the words that I write was to write about what I truly love, and love doing.          It had to be about the solution that I found for the miserable life that I had been living, and how this change has taken place.      It needs to praise the One that snatched me from the flames of hell, and show others that the way that I found really works.
I write mostly to the Christians out there who are still struggling, because I more than qualify to minister to those who are suffering.        I know what it is like to turn my back on a loving God that is just trying to help me.       I know how it is to give praise to a can of beer, or a drug, because of pure fear knowing that I was doing wrong.        I wanted to do better, but I was under the influence of Satan.       He had a stronghold on me, and I was terrified of the only One who could crush it!!      I know what it is like to be a complete mess, and rejecting my only help.
Of all these things that I know how it feels to be a hopeless loser.     I now know the meaning of mercy, and grace.        I know how important that forgiveness is in my life.      Not only to be forgiven, but to be able to forgive myself.         Maybe that is what Paul is talking about when he says that we need to work out our own Salvation with fear and trembling, because we have a part of the plan of salvation.         We are responsible to receive it.        It will not be forced upon us!!
That is my plan.     To write words of encouragement to those who can use them.     To help those who struggle like I did get a glimpse of the light that I found.       I have a ministry to spread the good news throughout the entire word.       The sad thing is that I can't do it alone.      I need some folks to not be bashful, and sending me e-mail, about your questions, or concerns.      Send me stories of your faith, and how it worked out for you.        I would love to print your stories on my blog, but only with your permission.      I don't make a penny off this blog, and I never will.       I don't accept any advertisements.       I want this to be all about Jesus, and how we love Him, and how He blesses us!!

…..............Much love


No comments:

Post a Comment