www.billofrights.org

Sunday, January 23, 2011

oh-no!! say it aint so!!!

now i'm a bigot?  at least that's what one of my readers said.   now,...........i have freely offered comments from my readers. i'm really very interested in what y'all think i have one that i got the other day that i'm really not sure what to think about it.
it steps crossed boundaries that have not been broken. this person played the race card in an area where it's not needed.  they must be new to my blog, and don't realize that I'm all about the love. there is no love where bigotry, and racism exist. i put whatever that I'm writing about, and simply put it out there, for all to read that want to read. i don't draw many lines when it comes to certain issues . my family is one of them.
i guess that i don't take as much seriously as i should sometimes, but i do take this comment in that way. it puts me in a contrary state to what i represent myself as being. i might as well just smash my computer, and put an end to this madness if anybody is so shallow to call me a bigot!!
let me share this comment with you:   

Anonymous said...
What a very insulting post to black people all over the world!!! So you think the black race is so inferior to your whiteness that it would be a slap to your family to have a child of race? You should be so lucky to have a black woman lay down with your bigoted racist redneck ass. Let alone have a child belonging to the likes of your white highness. Disgusting!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why you are explaining yourself to one comment. but no, I read it exactly the way it was written. You would stoop to having a black baby to spite your family. That is what you said, right? You are writing a blog that can be read by anyone, and it is insulting. Yes, you are speaking of your bad family's values, but you are writing about this and extending it to include yourself by writing it. Oooh, I'll show them and give them a BLACK descendent. That'll teach 'em! You say your blog is about love? Where? I have read a few entries and I don't see it. Where is the love? We all have family members we are not proud of, but it's no excuse for the racism. YOU are the one who pulled the race card by posting this. If your family doesn't like blacks, just say that or keep your family squabbles to yourself. Don't dare accuse a poster of racism for posting a valid criticism of your entry. To even accuse me of not having enough turmoil in my own life..just to make yours worse? That says alot about you. So it has to be my fault that you are posting insults and MY life is in turmoil? You have no idea and do not care what goes on in other's lives, only yours. If ONE negative comment puts you in this much stress....and you are so defensive..I am sorry to put your life in a tailspin. My bad! Didn't mean to tear your life apart. If you can't handle negative comments, maybe you shouldn't ask for them!
    mcuh love......?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know? you might just be right!!

    thanks for you comment!!

    ......much love

    ReplyDelete