www.billofrights.org

Monday, January 31, 2011

a few basic truths

i guess the first basic truth that i need to express is the fact after i posted this morning the clouds have parted, and the temperature is about 70 now with no rain. man,.....i sure have a hard time setting in this house when the weather is like this. i really need to get a lap top. that would make my life a lot easier!!
i do want you,.........my readers,.........to comment on what you really think about my stories and life. my most recent anonymous commenter has hit again, and i really need to be thanking this person. from this point on i will call this person "she", because she fits into the profile of the comment. maybe she can put a name in here the next time. at least her first name, or whatever that she wants to be called.
at first i was pissed off to no end because she called me a bigot. i knew that i wasn't a bigot. that would take a lot of work, and I'm far too lazy!! i may just be a general jackass, and ignorant to the wording that i should be using sometimes, but never a bigot.
i wrote another post just for her, and she did reply back. that's what i was secretly hoping that she would do. honestly,..........i find this woman of interest. she has the nerve to confront me openly, but behind the shield of being anonymous. which is better that not saying nothing at all. she can help me achieve the goals in life that i need to right now. she said a lot in her reply that's right on the money, and a few things far from the truth. it really don't matter what she said if she said it from her heart, because she can help me grow into something of value.
i guess the first thing that she nailed me on is the fact that i am a racist!!  the good Lord knows that i don't truly mean to be, but that don't change the facts.           now,........I'm not a card carrying member of the Klan, but i do have a few racial tendencies.           honest to God,...........as i wrote that original post i truly meant no offense to the " entire black race" , or even this one woman.
she even said that i don't care about nobody,..........just myself.      this is not the first time that i've heard this, and it is a half-truth.  i have learned over the coarse of my life that i do have to care about myself first.
here is my problem:        how do i show more care about others while writing this blog?   how would anybody show more love,...........or any love while writing a blog about myself?
i really need some help here. i write this blog simply to help others from making the same mistakes that i have in my life, and I'm still messing up in the process. the really sad thing is that I'm trying to promote the thing that i honestly know the least about, and that is love.
i know that I'm a mess, and i think that love is the only thing that could possible change my life for the better. there is a certain power that love possess that can transform a person into something beautiful.

this is for my anonymous commenter:             i do honestly thank you from the bottom of my heart for your comments. it's great to hear what others think. you, and others can help me to grow. I'm sorry if i deceived you in any way from my post back to you. i was hoping that you would reply back. why don't you drop me an e-mail if your interested in being a further help to me. if not i will understand. i would like to know more about you, because you already know so much about me.


                     ...........much love

No comments:

Post a Comment