www.billofrights.org

Sunday, January 9, 2011

my home

i've talked a whole lot about my home, so i thought that i would share some pictures. it's a lot better situation than i was in a few months ago.  I'm proud to have this home.

i really don't have much on the inside of it, but I'm doing OK.  next I'm going show you kitchen. the stove face plate is missing. it doesn't stop it from making my biscuits and gravy some mornings. actually,........it's one of those high dollar stoves. it's the finest one that i've ever had in my house in my life.
the dishwasher works fine, but i've not used it but once, ............and that was to wash my dirty clothes in it!!!



if i tool you that i sleep with a princess every night. what would you think?            would you expect for me to prove it to ya?             i can you know!!
OK,..................this is my bed that i sleep in every night. it is really  more comfortable than it looks. maybe i've simply slept on worse before. i told the princess to go on and lay down, so that y'all would know that I'm sleeping with a princess!!



the next thing that I'm gonna show you is my command center sanctuary. this is where all the madness comes to go out to y'all.   yep,...............that's right,............................that's where i become Mr. Illusion of Confusion, and share my life with you,.................the good, bad, and ugly!!
i have no shame left. i've already let go of stuff that i never thought that anybody would hear me admit to doing. there ain't no telling what i might say next. I'm just happy to be alive!!

anybody that has ever been homeless really needs one of these in my next picture. i know that i personally worship the water cleansing my body. it takes a long time to get over the fact that you've been nasty enough to smell yourself, for day's at a time.

 here is my refridgerator. it works just fine, but you have to keep plenty of ice in it!!

 i've learned over time to keep the valve open, so the water can drain out. that's why the picture is sitting on the floor underneath the cooler.

i guess the last thing i'm gonna show y'all is my kitchen table. it was covered with all kinds of things when i took this pic. honestly,........it pretty much stays that way. everything that i bring inside the house winds up on that table until i figure out where to put it!!

 well,............i just thought that i would show you that I'm a real person trying to make it in a cold cruel world. i really don't have much, but i am very grateful for the things that i do have today. i know that this wont last forever, but I'm sure enjoying it while i have it this good!!!

                                  ...............much love

No comments:

Post a Comment