www.billofrights.org

Monday, January 3, 2011

riding the city bus

when waiting on the city bus you can never tell what new adventure that might wait on you, but you know that there will be one. all different kinks of folks ride the bus, and yet they are pretty much seem the same. you have two different classes of people that ride the bus. the first kind are the invisible ones. i call them that because they are just normal people trying to keep their sanity while going somewhere.they don't even show up on the radar. they have had real living breathing human beings as parents whom beat into them a great value system for life.
the second class of folks make up the majority of the riders. most of the time they travel in packs. i call these special folks the fruit loop crowd. you can quickly, and easily tell that most of them has spent time in the state mental institutions, and are wanting to go back soon, by the way that they behave themselves. who raised this crowd?  nobody knows which pack of wolves actually raised them, and no self-respecting wolf will claim them. I've actually seen some of these people in their thirties, and a couple in their forty's. they must have escaped the merciful killing from the rest of society to their special breed.
there is never a good place to sit on the bus. if you happen to get lucky enough to find an area where no one is sitting around you at the time, you can nearly bet your last dollar that will change at the next stop.
who doesn't like to eat fried chicken? i love fried chicken, but there are just places that it's not meant to be engulfed. the city bus is one of those places. when you enclosed in a confined space it tends to small really bad. the fact that it takes a true professional chicken eater to suck all that meat from the bones just amazes me!! for the love of God you know that you have to pour a bottle of hot sauce on it before you even start sucking those bones. who the hell carries a bottle of hot sauce in their pocket or purse?
there must be something really exciting about riding the bus that I've never realized. it just tickles some folks to the point that they nearly crap in their pants!! you can tell by all the extreme bodily gases flowing through the air. I'm not sure what these people are eating, but it must be toxic. nobody should be brought to tears by someone Else's gas. a person can't hold their breath but so long at a time!!

i was beginning to think that something might be wrong with me. maybe i was judging others way too harshly. maybe i just needed to be more compassionate and sensitive toward others...........but how?


then it came to me that i needed to wear a blind fold, so i couldn't see the other people, or maybe i should simply poke my eye balls out. i figured if i was going to do that then i might as well puncture my ear drums, so i could no longer hear them either. well,.......that just solves a part of the problem. i might as well stuff cotton up my nose, and seal it with superglue, and take my own bottle of oxygen to breathe from. that should do it!!

i was just fixing to make myself more city bus tolerant of others, but something changed my mind. i found another person that was having a bad bus day. if somebody else was doing it then maybe there were others, and i wasn't alone in my thinking.
check out this persons adventure on the bus. actually,.......he might had been riding one of the one's that i regularly ride!!

There is not a more desirable experience than commuting on the bus, take the vivid memories of my trip the other day…
I peer inconspicuously around me at my fellow passengers. Inhaling the rich aroma of what is either my neighbouring passenger’s breath, the precursor to a bowel movement or both. The lady standing besides me emits a delicate fragrance of cheap and offensive perfume, the gentlemen several rows back envelops the rear quarter of the bus with his unapologetically abrasive cologne. I take such delight with my involuntary participation in the conversation a large heavy set woman near the front of the bus is having with her cell phone, several dozen decibels louder than a space shuttle lift off.
I’m only hoping and praying that the person in front of me could eat that apple even more loudly… I want to hear the churning of apple bits in their mouth; the barn animal like lip smacking; and that desirable mouth breathing while devouring the more arduous apple chunks. Yes, please close that window, it’s a beautiful summer day outside and we wouldn’t want to accidentally expose ourselves to fresh non-recalculated air that isn’t a combination of several dozen people’s poor body and dental hygiene. That woman’s child is screaming so loudly and uncontrollably, I can only guess as to how much their next door neighbours must savour their very existence. All-in-all I wish each bus trip I have is as much of a delight as this time, one can only hope.”

                                         ............much love

No comments:

Post a Comment