www.billofrights.org

Thursday, January 13, 2011

am i bad?

i guess the right question would be, " do you think that I'm bad?"         not that it really matters.     not that it would change anything in my life today, because I'm completely satisfied with my actions.
i tell y'all everything that i do in my life eventually, and i have something new to report today. i not only smoke weed, but i love to smoke weed!! for many years i swore off the weed, because i had severe problems with alcohol. i was under the delusion that it would lead me back to drinking. i no longer think that way, because i have proven that it doesn't. at least in my case.
i'm not promoting the use of weed in anybody's life except my own. if you choose to smoke it fine, and if you don't choose to,.........that's fine also. some of you have careers that if you were drug tested the outcome would be total devastation on your life. i can understand that completely. there is no reason to throw your life away over something that makes you feel good for a little while.
when i smoke weed it changes the way that i look at things. I'm usually a lot calmer, and more at peace with my surroundings. it makes me laugh, and giggle sometimes like a little girl. anything that brings back a child-like attitude in me is alright in my aging book. i love to be carefree at times, and that's just one positive aspect of it.
i will be the first person to tell you that smoking weed makes me goofy, but in a good way. i don't become paranoid, or try to eat everything in the house. i just chill out no matter where i venture off to for the time being. i love to go to the store while i have a buzz. i find people already interesting, but there something more special about their actions when i've got a buzz.
i will stop people in the grocery store, and ask them what they are planning to do with certain items. you really need to try this yourself. most people know when they are shopping what they are going to do with certain things, and they have no problem sharing it with you. they are proud to have these special items. after all,......they pretty much hand pick them to their individual taste.
plus,........it's a great way to meet women. at my age meeting women in the grocery store has become a challenge. most of them around my age has done settled down, and got the complete family. the last thing that i want to do is hook up with a married woman, and the single ones are really few, and far between at my age.
age has become a factor in my general life with everything. the same is true with smoking the weed. i bet my Dr. never imagined that smoking weed would have eased my back pain better that all those narcotics that he keeps giving me. i don't know why it does, but I'm certainty glad that it does, because i have a lot of problems with my back.
i never even thought that the quality of the weed could get any better than it was in the 80's, but it has got better, and by leaps and bounds!!  today's good grade a weed is grown differently. it's grown hydroponically.  now i don't know much about this process, but i know that it makes it much better. i know some folks that do know about it, and every time they try to tell me what the process is it simply sounds Greek to me. all that i know is give me another hit while you tell your story!! that works fine for me.
i bet that I'm going to get some flack over my next statement, but i find it to be true. smoking weed has no negative effect on my relationship with God. if anything,..........it enhances my relationship. when i drink, or do drugs i avoid God all i can, because i feel guilty. that is not true with weed. i will read my Bible, or watch a Spiritual program while smoking weed.
weed just fits into my life. i don't smoke it every day. nor do i smoke it all day long. i just smoke it a few times a week mostly when I'm finished with my day, and it's time to relax. it makes me chill like nothing else can. i guess that's another difference that age makes in my life. years ago i would smoke it all the day long every day. now,........i just want to chill out.

                      ..............much love

No comments:

Post a Comment