www.billofrights.org

Thursday, January 27, 2011

time..........

here is a song to listen to while i jabber about something!!

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUt7qmSvxLI

i've got way too much time on my hands!!  the day to day activities are become very mundane. everything is getting on that preferential  last nerve that i've over taxed this last week with all that banging coming from next door!!
this is quite an amazing fact: when i first got here one night, it's was kinda late, or at least it had been dark for quite a little while. this cop starts beating my door with a flashlight. i went to the door, and he said that the neighbor had been robbed, and wanted my info on it. i had never even seen a neighbor. not in that direction anyway. there was never any noise that came from that house.
every since that night there has been a lot of noise coming from over there. the house has been remodeled, a drive has been poured, a large building built, and the trees trimmed in the yard. there is always some kind of racket coming from that direction, and it's really starting to mess with my peace!!

time...................i've really got to much time on my hands. that can be a good thing while your waiting on a bus. if not,............you'll spend the same amount anyway. the bus has no regard for my patience, or lack thereof here lately. i sit a lot just waiting on the next bus to arrive. it's really not the fault of the bus. it's the fact that I'm rarely off schedule, and it's just a silly little game that the bus and myself simply love paying. he caught me off guard one day. i was just a lolly-gagging around without a care in the world, and that bus in me wound up face to face at the intersection. we had the same distance to go to the bus stop, and the lights were not in my favor. i stood there, and watched as my walk light turned as red as the fires of hell!! this wasn't my first rodeo. i've done battle with this bull before. i knew as soon as my walk light changed that his turn signal would be next.
i watched as the bus turned, and i still remember the sadness in my heart that i felt, as i watched the bus head up the road. it's never good to miss your bus. don't you realize that time moves even slower when your angry?      i crap you not!!.....................at least it seems like it does for me. being upset over some little thing is the last thing that i need to be suffering with while I'm waiting just for time to pass.

it really helps when your in this kinda situation if your comfortable in your own skin. if you are that's fine. i just hope for you that somebody that isn't quite as collected as you are doesn't walk up, and share the bounty of their sickness with you.     i still can remember the times that i was one of those folks. it took me forever to figure out what was wrong, but that was exactly what was wrong. i was not comfortable in my own skin!!
do you have an inkling of an idea what kind of horror comes along with that kinda statement?                i was allergic to myself!!!             now,............how the hell can a person be allergic to themselves, and what are the changes of any kind of survival?           Geeze Louise!!!
have you ever been around anybody like this?          i want to apologize right now if it was me that you were around, before i came to terms with this madness!!              i was a complete mess, but i was blinded to the whole operation. i couldn't see what was going on, but i can look back now , and see it vividly.      i was a terror!!    first to myself, and to those less fortunate that happen to walk up on escapes of the moment. i couldn't be still..............i had to touch everything,...............i couldn't be quite for over a minute............i would bet that some people  thought that i was some corn-fed, retarded boy from the hills that couldn't control himself, and that's what i pretty much remember it being like.
 of coarse hind-sight is always 20/20!!           I'm just wondering if it has always been that way, or if some brand new, wondrously, mysterious event happens that has a certain time factor involved with it, comes into play? something so meticulous that the internet can't copy it's reaction.  something that has been driving me nuts since i first learned of it's existence just a few short years ago!!

can anybody relate to any of this, or am i slowing dying a painful death chocking on babel here?           shoot-fire,.................i can't be laying down the babel too thick, because most of y'all are still with me. anybody that would actually read these post on a regular basis simply has to understand what I'm saying...........most times!!  hummm....................that means,................yep,................that's right,.................i have actually broken through a really tinny tinny crack in the world, and it's time to infiltrate their minds with the serum from my ray gun that will change everything in their lives from this day forth. once you get a hit from this special serum it causes such a reaction that you just can't wait to infect somebody else with it.
what?                    what's the name of this serum that supposed to change everything??

                        .................much love

No comments:

Post a Comment