www.billofrights.org

Saturday, January 1, 2011

be careful what you lust for.............

my mother used to always say something like this to me. except she would always say be careful what you wish for,........because it just might come true!! i guess there is not much difference in wishing for something, and lusting over something. the tittle just fits better one the story that I'm going to tell you today.
to give the time frame that this happened i guess that we need to go back to 94-95. I've been riding the bus since I've came to Jax. that was part of my original plan, because i need to be in a city somewhere that had a bus line. my bad boy past had destroyed my right to drive legally, and i need to survive.
for those that don't know, please let me explain about riding the city bus here in Jax. I've rode buses in other cities, and the one here seems to be the worst. it takes a long time to get anywhere on the city bus. they really don't drive to quickly, and it's possible that they are going to stop at every block. if the location that your going to requires more than one bus, then it's surely an all day event.
then again,.........i always have the option of calling a taxi. it cost me one buck to ride the bus downtown from my house, and it takes an hour to get there. a taxi would take 15-20 minutes, and would run about 25 dollars!! that is really not a good option most days!!
i guess that you can tell that my story revolves around riding the city bus. i don't remember why, but i was always going to the beach back in those days. i loved the ocean, and the view was immaculate!!
i had noticed that this girl kept getting on the bus as it pulled through the mall. she would usually set in the front of the bus, and show the extremely sexy clothes off that she just purchased at the mall. she was always dressed to kill!! apparently she knew how to shop to drive a man crazy, or at least that's what it was doing to me. she had long flowing blond hair, about have way down her back, and just the right amount of make up on.
I'm not exactly sure what had attracted me to her so much, but i was even thinking about her when i was home. it might have been all that beer that i was drinking back in those days, or it might have been the fact that she was simply beautiful. it got to the point that every time i rode that bus i was looking for her, and a lot of the times she was there.
i needed to meet that woman, and i needed a working plan. I've always been pretty shy my whole life, and i knew that it wouldn't be easy. i decided that i would move from sitting in the back of the bus to the middle. i knew that she was always in the front, but i thought that maybe i could connect her voice with her beautiful body. that really didn't work out either, because she spoke with a very low volume.
one day i was coming back from the beach, and i had drank enough beer to get me really bold. i decided that if anybody got off the bus that was sitting up front that i would take their seats. i had to talk to her. i just had to talk to her!!
well,.........sure enough that day as the bus pulled into the mall i saw her standing there waiting to get on. there was a couple women that had been sitting in the third row getting off, and i rushed up there securing that seat for me. i just knew that she wouldn't sit with me, but i would be close enough to have a conversation with her if she was willing.
she got on the bus, and paid the fair to the driver. then she looked over the crowd riding the bus, and came straight to where i was sitting. i would guess that i was very red, as she made a motion to sit with me, because all that beer went straight to my face. i was so excited that i still remember that my ears were burning!!
you ever have on of those moments that time simply stands still? everything gets really quiet, and you know that things are going you way? well,...........i was having one of those times, and i was loving it. i said hi to her, and she just smiled back at me. as the bus pulled away from the mall she reached in her bag, and pulled out a very sexy dress, and held it up to herself. I'm not sure who was smiling the most her, or myself.
then she leaned over to whisper something in my ear, and when she did i was in total shock. it took me a few second to grasp what she had said to me. they were just four words,................and not those four words either.
she whispered in my ear these four words.................I've got a secret............in the deepest man voice that should have been coming from some burly bear looking thing!!  i just sit there trying to comprehend all this, but i knew what the real deal was, and i had been deceived. i started to laugh, and said to her,............not anymore you don't!!  then "it" started to laugh with me.
I'm thinking if i hadn't drank all that beer that it might have been different. living in Miami had got me used to seeing these kinds of people. back home in Bama i don't think that i ever ran into this kind of a problem, and it was a problem for me.
the thing was that "it" never showed any signs of being a male. he had a prefect little petite female body on him, and no Adam's apple that i could see. small smooth hands with no callouses, or abrasions.
i guess that you could say that i had been stalking this creature. this had been building up for a couple months now. i had even got paranoid and ask some of the guys in the back of the bus could she be a man, and everyone of them said that she couldn't be. a few of their reactions i can't really say on here, but this creature had a lot of men fooled!!
it's really a damn shame when you live in a society that men just can't be men. i have no idea what causes this drive to change. why would a man want to look like a woman? i guess if that is your thing that you might as well be a beautiful woman if possible. actually, i was embarrassed about this event for a long time, and i didn't tell anybody. I've thought about it, and it could have turned out worse,..........i guess.
i can say one thing though,..................that dude sure made a pretty girl!!

                                           ...............much love

No comments:

Post a Comment