www.billofrights.org

Sunday, January 9, 2011

i was attacked friday night

a person should feel safe inside there home ............right?        i mean,..........when a person has no where left to go they can always go home. a man's home is his castle, and nobody has the right to invade another man's castle!!
that wasn't true in my case Friday night. i was sitting at home minding my own business. i was surfing the net like I'm always doing, and somebody burst through my backdoor. i was simply devastated by the damage that they done, and how quick that they done it!!
some sorry ass low-life with nothing better to do,...........infected my computer with Malware!! then they offered me something to remove it with.................the nerve of some folks!!
honestly,.........i never saw this one coming. usually, my computer will start acting funny, and i've learned over time to clean it up.......and quick!!
Friday nights attack was more vicious, and right to the point. my entire screen changed, and it said that my computer was infected, and the only hope of getting it back right was something that was called system tool 2010.
wait a minute?               isn't this 2011?          why would i want to buy an outdated program to fix my computer?         i quickly realized it wasn't that big a deal, and i went to bed.

now,..........i really don't appreciate being violated through my computer. i have some advanced programs to catch madness like this from ever happening. sometimes,........things will slip through. sadly,........my computer is my life. i use it for everything. i don't even have a television. i can watch shows on the computer.

all it takes to get your diseased computer to acting right once again, is a call to Microsoft. they will walk you through the process to get everything cleared up. now,........the only problem that you might have in doing this is understanding the person that is trying to help you. most employees seem to be from India, and everyone of them have an accent. i can relate to this, because i have one also. i think that mine is more recognizable, because it's deeply southern.
I'm telling all of you this, because there is no need to waste money on buying programs when they are really some good free ones out there. plus in you get into trouble Microsoft can help.

here are some links to the good free stuff:

 www.avast.com/free-antivirus-download

www.piriform.com/ccleaner

www.superantispyware.com/

www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcareper.html

                           .............much love

No comments:

Post a Comment