www.billofrights.org

Monday, January 31, 2011

today is catch-up day

man,.........i tell y'all that the weather has been so beautiful here the last couple day's that i've been neglecting my blog. i need to say that i'm sorry, but i've been enjoying my life. I'm not sure what's going to happen when spring finally arrives. i guess that i will never get any sleep!!
y'all know that Sunday is important to me, because of church. the first, and most present thing in my life today is God. without His presence in my life i would be in more of a mess than i am now. i have to give Him time, because i want to give Him the time!!
besides that,..........i've been picking up an acoustic guitar, and playing it a bit. my fingers aren't used to the toughness of the strings, so it's taking me a while to get back in the groove.
i really have a lot going on in the real world that i live in, so that also is taking up a lot of time that i used to spend writing.
today is cloudy with a great chance of rain. i plan to stay locked up in the house, and write my heart all day. maybe,........i just took a weekend off where as i normally don't.........I'm not sure what happened, but i have enjoyed the time, and feel like it was much needed.
i also need to take the time to change the appearance of my blog a bit. i need to post new pics, and change the music out, so y'all wont get bored with the same old thing every time that you visit. this is quite a challenge for me, because I'm just learning as i go.
guess i need to get started!!!

                  ..............much love

No comments:

Post a Comment