www.billofrights.org

Monday, January 24, 2011

i love a sunday!!

this has to be my favorite day of the week. this is my super chill day where after my church service in the morning,................this old man goes into a serious chill time of personal enjoyment. today is the Lord's day, and showing him great honor works out in my favor also. funny how most things work that way.
i decided to tell y'all what my Sunday's normally consist of being like.  right now I'm jamming to some pink Floyd. shine on your crazy diamond. to me,...........this is some really good stuff. i love the way that they orchestrate their own unique brand of music. i've never saw them live, but thanks to you tube,...............i can see them live anytime of my own choosing!!
you know,...........this might sound crazy to some of my readers, but I'm grateful to have lived in the times that i have so far. i love the computer. i do every thing that i want to do with it. it's the only entertainment in my house, besides a small clock-radio. it's all i need for my communication.
another thing that i usually do on Sunday's is write e-mails to my friends. i find it fairly important to a relationship to keep in touch with each other. although,............i do have a couple strange relationships going on that i just don't understand. what's a man supposed to do?   you can't force a person to act like they care about you. i reckon if they do care then they would show it...........don't you?
usually on a Sunday i eat at least one good meal. today I'm having baked chicken with stove top stuffing and gravy. i will have have to deal with it without the cranberry sauce that i so love, because i wasn't willing to pay two dollars for a can.
most of the time i will tune in to my church service Sunday evening at Trinity Baptist Church. i love this church, but it's located where no bus runs. i watch them every Sunday, but it's not the same as being there. sometimes i get up early on Sunday morning, and head down to the mission, so i can ride the church bus out here. i believe that God puts on the best live show in the city, and i love this church!!
that's it in a nutshell what my Sundays consist of being. i don't do much, but i enjoy everything that i do. it's a slow, and easy day.

                      ...............much love

No comments:

Post a Comment